Uber CEO Says Self-Driving Cars Won't Kill Jobs - Summary

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
In this day and age, as we can see the newest technology take a state-of-the-art machine into account. Dozens of Uber' drivers were anxious about the existence of the autonomous cars. The reason why they were troubled was that their job could be replaced by the cutting edge of technology.

Plenty of observers declared that the autonomous gave rise to a threat to those drivers. However, Travis Kallanick, CEO Uber, argued he believe in that human labors were still required for some reasons at any rate. For avoidance of doubt, he explained that the robot cars could not be great for handling the worst condition such as bad weather or countryside driving. Ergo, human drivers would be essential. Afterwards, labors are utterly needed to preserve the space-age cars.

It really stands out that Uber's drivers will likely be great in short term. On the other hand, they should also take a longtime driving career into consideration.

time.com/4458385/uber-travis-kalanick-self-driving-cars-pittsburg/
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
In this day and age
in the present era.

The reason why they were troubled was that their job could be replaced by the cutting edge of technology. this sentence is hard to understand

i prefer to write:
they were troubled because their job could be replaced by the cutting edge of technology.

Travis Kallanick, CEO Uber, argued because he believed in that human labors .....

For avoidance of doubt
to avoid any doubt,

Ergo, human drivers would be essential
Ergo claimed that human drivers would be essential

Home / Writing Feedback / Uber CEO Says Self-Driving Cars Won't Kill Jobs - Summary