Why Many undergraduates and postgraduates face many difficulties? IELTS

adel_abd 1 / 1  
Most of the students who study undergraduate and postgraduate face many difficulties. While those problems were easier than at school. This essay is going to explain some causes of the problems and how can tackle them.

Many students when they have finished their school and admit at the university or college to study undergraduate or postgraduate. They face some difficulties and there are many reasons for these problems. The first reason is boy/girl friend. At the university students became looking for boy/girl friends so that instead of the student will focus on his/here studying , he/she get on with his/here girl/boy friend then the student will miss the class. The other important reason is hostel. A student who stay far from his/her family sometimes will miss his/her family while at school they used to be live with their parents and family. In addition, the way how teaching at schools and university are different, whereas at school the children depend on the teachers, at university student have to research and work in groups. Finally the classroom where the student is studying is different such as at university different class with different student in different ages at the same years but at school same ages in the same class.

In terms of finding the way and solution to these difficulties. Firstly, parents should take the responsibility for the children to teach them how can face problems when they study at university or college. Secondly, teachers at school should learn the students how the doing research and studying themselves. Then, the government should find the way to make some relations between studying at university/college and schools. Lastly, the students should work hard and they have to focus on their lectures and should not make relations at the university/college may affect their studying, get on with boy/girl friends in particular.

In conclusion, students at university or college have different difficulties after they have finished their studying at school. Those problems may affect the studding at the gradual level if those problems could not handle then the student may be will fail.
This essay is going to explain some causes of the problems and how we can tackle them.

This essay would discuss some of these problems and how they can be tackled.

Many students when they have finished their school and admitthemselves at the university or college to study undergraduate or postgraduate.

.... tell why they do it.
Many students student have themselves admitted to universities once they finish their secondary education in hope of specializing studies in their desired field.

You need to pay attention to grammar!
ash5005 10 / 16  
try making use of some special and different vocabularies.. concentrate on grammar and spelling mistakes...wish u good luck
OP adel_abd 1 / 1  
thanks alot
devabe2005 46 / 97  
Finally the classroom where the student is studying is different such as at university different class with different student in different ages at the same years but at school same ages in the same class.

Hope following following line will be better
Finally, In school the same age students are studying but in college different age group of students are studying.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why Many undergraduates and postgraduates face many difficulties? IELTS