To understand the primary characteristics of a society, it is important to learn the village areas.

Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Topic recommends that to study the society characteristics, one should see major cities. I am not completely agree with the suggested point of view with following reasons.

To understand the primary characteristics of society, it is important to the development in the village areas. In any country, major cities are usually developed compare to village because major cities are having multiple resources to connect with other valuable resources, such as, internet, media activity, wire or wireless communication system. Through enlisted resources, people of cities are made themselves aware in terms of education, health, and technology. In the cities, facilities such as big malls, nightclubs, health facility, administration, advance travelling facility, major food outlets, multinational company, and infrastructure make people to see how the things has developed in other country. It avails people to change their life style, communication, multiple resources of income.

Whereas, the rural society will be completely different from cities. Reasons are very clear that even government majorly focus on the development of city than rural areas. For example, electricity in cities usually comes 24x7, but in village, it uses to come hardly 8-10 hours, sometime even 2-3 hours. So people would not make themselves completely aware of about surroundings, it makes big difference in the characteristics of the society and village.

A country would be only developed when its villages are equally developed. In cities, woman usually works with man, but in village woman are still confined around their homes, that makes significant of difference in society characteristics. In village, there are not good facilities available in terms of roads, administration, travelling facility. People are primarily depends on farming for their earning. So their thought is also circumscribed in similar field.

Society is mostly dependent on what their youths are up to, man is made of what their surroundings are. In case of cities, youth are focused in many innovative fields. They are seeking their career in field like media, technology, management and ITs, and are completely aware of new affair, technology. They are ready to embrace new challenges and field. Whereas youth in the village are limited in to traditional field, either they are following their family business or dragged in to work in which they are not interested. Some youth make their carrier to succeed if they are aware of society.

In conclusion, important characteristics of society can only be seen by the class of living in village area. As it clear from above paragraph that, enrich society in the cities are quite developed and far ahead than villages. So, only cities society characteristics would not be enough to get clear picture about society.
Heilia 1 / 1 1  
Hello! I have just noticed few very obvious mistakes:

I am notdo not completely agree with the suggested point of view withbecause of following reasons.

To understand the primary characteristics of society, it is important to observe the development in the village areas.
In any country, major cities are usually more developed thanvillages because they have multiple resources to connect with other valuable means , such as I nternet, media activity, wire or wireless communication systems. Because of superior resources city people are more aware in terms of education, health and technology. In the cities facilities such as big malls, nightclubs, healthfacilities , administration, advance travelling facilities , major food outlets, multinational companies and infrastructures make people see how things have developed in other countries . It availsallows people to change their life style, communication, multiple resources of income.sources of incomes .

Whereas (maybe "However" would be better...) , the rural society will be completely different from cities one. Reasons are very clear that even government majorly(mostly?) focus on the development of cities rather than rural areas. For example, electricity in cities are usually provided 24/7, whereas in village it is provided just for 8-10 hours, sometimes even merely 2-3 hours. So Therefore people would not make themselves completely aware of about their surroundings. It leads to a significant difference between the characteristics of cities and villages.

A country would be only developed when its villages are equally developed. In cities, wome n usually work with me n, but in villages wome n are still expected to be just housewives. That makes significant of difference in society characteristics. In village, there are not good facilities available in terms of roads, administration, travelling facilities . People are primarily dependent on farming to earn money. So their thoughts are also circumscribed in similar fields.

[...]

In conclusion, important characteristics of society can only be seen by the class of living that lives in village area. As it is clear from the paragraph aboveparagraph , societies in cities are quite developed and far ahead than village ones. Therefore, only cities' characteristics would not be enough to get clear picture of overall society.

I am so sorry, it was very confusing to read. Was it supposed to be an essay? :C
OP Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
Hi Heilia,

thanks for the feedback.

Could you please, highlight the paragraph where you are finding difficulties?

Cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / To understand the primary characteristics of a society, it is important to learn the village areas.