Understanding entire Universe history just in 18 minutes

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Summary of History of Our World in 18 minutes by David Christian

In some opportunity on TED Talk, scientist David Christian talked about history of this universe. He called this History of Our World in 18 minutes, yet you could not spend 18 minutes to read this summary to understanding entire universe history. Let us look back when the Big Bang was kicked off in almost more of thirteen billion years ago. The exploding of Big Bang was created space, time and temperature; moreover, electro-magnetic and gravity were born combine the hydrogen and helium in almost four hundred year after Big Bang. Accordingly, this fundamental chemical was created a stellar system.

Furthermore, when stars dead and be supernova the made the candidate of planet. One of the almost perfect ingredients and positions as planet is our earth now which stand still in very tiny solar system in entire galaxy. In 4 billion years before today, there is one of organism risen in deep ocean and evolution was happened, moreover. This organism is mother of genetic ourselves history system, as we known is DNA. When the evolution was happened, it created a great deal of species and mostly of them is extinction. While, more of 5 hundred years ago human risen in Africa and they built the civilization in entire place of the earth which they are migrated. Owe to in the fact that Human differs from other species in our earth, on account of in the fact that human is only species has intelligent brain to figure science out and they make the knowledges are legacy for their next generations. It is during to their DNA. Nowadays, there are 7 billion humans breath every moment in this planet.
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
... 18 minutes to read this summary to understandingunderstand the entire universe history.

... and gravity were born to combine the hydrogen ...

... years ago human risenrose in Africa and they (...) which they arewere migrated.

Home / Writing Feedback / Understanding entire Universe history just in 18 minutes