Ungraded classrooms, which consist of students grouped by level of achievement

shalini singh 14 / 23  
some educational experiments have included ungraded classrooms, which consist of students grouped by level of achievement rather than by age. Imagine that such an ungraded classroom system is suggested for your school. as a parent write a strong argument

(either pros or cons ) to be read at the next meeting of Board of Educationons

Ungraded classrooms consisting students, grouped by level of achievement rather than by age is a approach to accelerate the gifted students. In my opinion this approach to identify the gifted students and help them to accelerate by putting them together in an ungraded class room is a good decision and will be helpful to these students.

As we know that some students are born with the gifted intelligence and they are distinguished individuals from the majority, these are brains of entrepreneurs. Grading them with other average students will not be the right thing to do. Although age matter for the development of the brain, but for these exceptions age doesn't matter they are born intelligent. Identification of these brains and providing them help in the form of accelerations like, early admissions, double promotions, ungraded classrooms will save their time and also help in substantial growth of their intelligence level. Admist, if I had to take decision for my school as a principal or as a teacher for the student who has a proficiency level of sixth grade in spite of being in fifth, precisely have an ability to solve complex mathematical problems, which are way ahead than their age. I will provide such students a extra help to foster their intelligence level in a right direction by making extra arrangements like ungraded classrooms for them and will also assign a experienced teacher to help them. Moreover, I feel ungraded class room setup, teachers helping and testing them will provide an intelligent successful brain to the nation like Einstein, Curie, franklin, Edison, Ohm and many more .

Not only ungraded section will help these gifted students by fostering them knowledge according to their level of intelligence, but it will also take away the boredom of studying a curriculum way below their level of intelligence. It's also being recorded that gifted students has tendency to suicide as compared with the other students. These students are intelligent, they expect more from normal/average and in case of dejections and dissatisfaction they are more prone to commit a suicide.

To conclude, If I would be given chance to make a decision for my school for ungraded classrooms with no age limitations, I will strongly be in support of it. To help students with greater proficiency level distinguished from the other average students and will provide them every possible help to grow their intelligence level substantially.
silkesha 4 / 24  
In the second paragraph,
the following statement doesn't go well...
Although age matter for the development of the brain, but for these exceptions age doesn't matter they are born intelligent.
you could get rid of these errors or better...separate them into two different statements:
Age does matter for development of the brain. However, for these exceptions, it doesn't as they are born intelligent.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ungraded classrooms, which consist of students grouped by level of achievement