United States as the big contributor of carbon emission on earth.

hailun11 12 / 14 3  
Summary, National Geographic
This Chart Shows How U.S. Carbon Emissions Are Rising-Again

The United State is the big industrial state in the world. This made from The United State as contributor of carbon emission on earth. This is part of big challenge problem for all human life.

There are two reasons of it, because of energy consume and economic growth. Firstly, The United State needs much energy to their companies. The companies could produce of many kind of production. That is good for its state and other state. But unfortunately, that is bad for environment because of air pollutant, both of people or animal in the world. Secondly, U.S has been growing for its future economic. So that, U.S always needs consumption of energy without stop. We can see if U.S still for surviving with its production to help its development economic.

In conclusion, this is big problem that has not been conclusion until now. Because that is very close about emissions are rising largely because of recent economic growth
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss.
These below are my thoughts to finalize this summary

This made from ITS REASON IS BECAUSE OF The United State as A contributor of carbon emission on earth. This is BECOMES A part of big challenge ...

There are two reasons of it, because of WHY IT HAPPENS. THOSE ARE energy consume CONSUMPTION and economic growth.
... needs much energy to FOR their companies. The companies could produce of many kindS of production. That is good BETTER for its state and other stateS. But unfortunately, that is bad for THE environment because ...

So that SUBSEQUENTLY, U.S always needs consumption ...
AS We can see if , U.S stillfor surviving HAS SURVIVED with its production to ...

In conclusion, this is big THE HUGE problem that has not been HAD THE conclusion until now. Because that is very close about emissions are rising largely ...(I cannot get the point what you want write. It's better if you rearrange this.)

Home / Writing Feedback / United States as the big contributor of carbon emission on earth.