'universal pills' - If you could create one invention ,what would it be?

chucnt 6 / 18  
Currently, we are living in a constantly changing world. That's why we are suffering from a lot of problems which includes; diseases, unemployment, poverty, starvation... Expensive medication is one of the major problems affecting a lot of people, especially the poor . Therefore, if I could come up with a solution, it would be the invention of universal pills. That would help, even the poor to stay healthy for the following reasons.

To begin with, health is the most important asset in our daily life .There is a definite link between health, success and happiness. If you are not healthy, then you have nothing ! The hard science of medicine gets all the credit for staving off disease and prolonging life. Nowadays, many foodstuffs are low in nutrition but with many artificial additives, which could be poisonous to the body. Examples of such are fast-foods and even some medical drugs. In comparison with our ancestors, we are faced with many diseases. Humans still misunderstand the evolutional of numerous kinds of viruses, bacteria and fungus. Hence, people will naturally continue to try and discover how to live longer.

Secondly, health is considered wealth of any nation. In poorest countries most people live on less than $1. Which is not sufficient to provide a balanced diet, most of such people are undernourished and thus unproductive in society. Developed countries are not spared from health problems. For instance, in America common diseases are overweight, heart diseases, cancer. Healthy citizens are the greatest wealth a country can ever have.

In conclusion, universal pills for hundreds of diseases, are the best solution for helping people all over the world. A longer and healthier life is my dream.

I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
Nowadays, many foodstuffs are low in nutrition but with many artificial additives, which could be poisonous to the body (This looks irrelevent to the topic) . .

I suggest to continue writing about the "new invention," why it is necessary, how it contributes to society, and if possible how it can be invented.
OP chucnt 6 / 18  
D. Baniya ! Thanks so much,i have written it,please read it !
Neverthless,universal pills serve crucial functions in almost all bodily processes and mustnt take much food .People being able to take it ,will always stay healthy.The most important thing of this invention is low value.There is no doublt that the power of money is one of the causes for happiness, respect, dignity, esteem, confidence and eventually love.For this reason, taking universal drugs is the best choose to save money.
OP chucnt 6 / 18  
choose _choice (sorry about it )
Revoltec 2 / 8  
Time Machine would be nice
OP chucnt 6 / 18  
Thank you D. Baniya and Lila Ruddell for your comments.I`m working on your given comments.
I really appreciate for your kind and notable checking.
OP chucnt 6 / 18  
D. Baniya i dont know why people deleted my essay :should humans attempt to colonize space. That is why i have uploaded it again !
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
D. Baniya i dont know why people deleted my essay

me neither!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'universal pills' - If you could create one invention ,what would it be?