Universe consist of several complexities which becomes more complex with the great difficulties

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Ted Summary- David Christian - The history of our world in 18 minutes

At first, David Christian tried to summarized his presentation into a simple video of making a scramble egg and rewind the process back. He stated that our universe was not worked similar to it, which meant that our universe work like "move from order and structure characteristics into less order and structure". Then, he simplified his taught to "Universe consist of several complexities which becomes more complex with the great difficulties. This could be proved by analyzed the complexity itself.

Complexity is built from several complex things, which has different stages of transformations. This fundamental term can be used to describe universe, which is created through several thresholds. The first threshold started around 13.7 billion years ago, when the smaller things than atoms started to release energy and create atoms. Then, those atoms combined and create big bangs before the helium and hydrogen huge clouds formed. Moreover, the third threshold began as those clouds combined to create young stars. In addition, the young stars were destroyed to produce sands, snow and rain.

The earth and solar system was created from those matters that reacted together to form different types of elements in periodic tables. From those moments, the complexity began to evolve and create the first living things. Lastly, the appearance of our species became the most complex things which came from the evolution of varieties of living things.

Overall, he mentioned that goldiluck theory, which include the right amount of energy, diversity of chemical elements and liquids, can answer to how complexity of the universe create human beings or organism.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello David
Good writing, but you should to pay attention with my advice if you wish

Complexityis built from several complex things, whichhas different stages of transformations. in one sentence but you use 2 different time (present and past time)
Then, those atoms combined and create(d) big bangs before the helium(s) and hydrogen(s) huge clouds formed.
... those clouds combined to create(d) young stars.

The earth and solar system was (were) created from ...
ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
halo brother, i give you some correction for you.
David Christian tried to summarized ( to infinitive + v1) his presentation
The earth and solar system was (were) created from those
... complexity began to evolve and create (created the first living things

Home / Writing Feedback / Universe consist of several complexities which becomes more complex with the great difficulties