Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

MuhammadImho 17 / 12 7  
To what extent do you agree and disagree

Some universities do not have equal proportions of boys and ladies in all major. Several people believe that university must accept the balanced number of female and male school leavers due to the expectation that will be a discrimination among the both sexes and students mentality which are minority will be broken. However, I personally believe that it is very difficult for universities to accept the equal numbers of both sexes because there are different interesting of each gender in some objects.

...
ririchwang 6 / 5 4  
overall, i like your ideas^^.. i just write some corrections here, hope it helps^^

Some universities do not have equal proportions of boys and ladies(i don't think those are the proper words, you should use either "MALE and FEMALE" or "MEN and WOMEN") in all major(s) . Several people believe that university must accept the balanced number of female and male school leavers due to the expectation that will be a discrimination among the both sexes and students mentality which are minority will be broken(this is too wordy)=>(Several people believe that there should be a balance number of female and male university students due to some concerns like discrimination and minorities' mental issue) . However, I personally believe that it is very difficult for universities to accept the equal numbers of both sexes because there are different interesting of each gender in some objects .

The first reason why colleges have to accept the same percentage of male and female is about discrimination. Result shows that there are many intimidation in some schools caused of(by?) significant gap between boys and ladies(men and women) . The majority tend to push(violate) the right of the minority students.

In addition, it is about student minority. The minority students are more likely to imitate the majority behavior. For example, there are many males who copy the female('s) style in some universities. As a result, there will be an(use article "a" when the next word begins with consonant) gender friction between them.

On the other hand, accepting students in equal proportions for all major(s) is very difficult to be implemented. This is because there are some subjects that male likes but female dislikes and vice versa. For instance, only few males who like the nurse subjects while just few females interested in machine major(s)(you use nurse subject's', so it'll be better if you use machine major's') . As a result, there are some diversities in (the) number of male and female students attending in nurse and machine major. It is indisputably truth that universities do not have to require the equal percentage of male and female.

The aforementioned evidence shows that even though the university that does not accept the equal numbers of students will make a terrible injustice and disturb scholars mentality, it is hard to implement the program. I personally believe that the university have a right to choose both optionseither to not or to apply it .

Home / Writing Feedback / Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.