The university should not discriminate people based on gender, religion, culture, etc.

festivo 2 / 4  
University should accept equal numbers of males and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

For a person to be intellectually capable, university education satiates his/her desire. The university should not discriminate people based on gender, religion, culture and so on. The question here arises that should there be equal number of man and woman students in every subjects the university have. In my opinion, such type of obligation is irrelevant in any of the university because of the following reasons.

Firstly, the university mightn't' have any kind of records that how many students, male and female, are going to study in any particular field. Even if they know the number of students either through the application form or by any means, it is ridiculous to admit equal number of students in any field because sometimes there might be more girl's application and some other times there might be more boy's application. Ultimately, it hampers the overall system of the university and rights of the student to choose the field of course they want to study.

Secondly, there are some field where there are only girls such as in nursing, air hostess and so on. In such kind of field, there will be no man and what if the university wants equal number of man and woman in such field. Won't the program go fail. Of course, the university can not run its program.

In sum, though it is nice to think about the gender equality in every subject the university have, such thing can never happen in any university because the process of choosing the field is dynamic in nature. The applicants in any field changes over time. Hence the university can not make same number of male and female students in every subject it provides.
Utsav, your opinion and defense within the essay is sound. It is logical and acceptable. However, your opening statement is not really aligned with the original prompt requirement. There as nothing in the prompt that indicated the reason for equal enrollee acceptance in college had anything to do with gender, religion, culture, etc. Therefore, you should not have indicated that in your overview summary. The introduction should only present a restatement of the prompt facts. You should not be making up any information to add to the summary. That addition of non-existent information could have an impact on the scoring for your essay in an actual test. Remember to just always stick to the facts as indicated in the essay. You may present additional information, not in the prompt, only within the presentation of your personal opinion.
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Hello festivo I will give you my correction.

... equal numbers of males and female students ...

your writing is good, In my opinion, I disagree if male and female in university must equal. Because as we know male and female are different, male was born to became leader of female. Male must be protect female from threat, Otherwise women must respect man. Male has an obligation to find money for his family, female must love and protect her children.

thankyou
eve01 24 / 40 5  
Hello festivo, here is my correction for your essay

>>you write very clearly but it is showed you wrote additional issues (religion and culture) which is not related to the question

it is undeniable that make a balance quantities of man and women in every school subject . For a person to be intellectually capable, university ...
The universitythird level of education should not discriminate people based on their gender , religion, culture and so on ......
The question here arises that should there be equal number of man and woman ...(you rewrite the question here, the question should be paraphrase in the beginning of introduction )

In my opinion, suchthe type of obligation is (...) of the following reasons. ( please write the following reasons that you mention)

Firstly, the university mightn't'might not have any kind ...

keep writing, do not hesitate to correct mine too :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The university should not discriminate people based on gender, religion, culture, etc.