IELTS Task 2 University education should be limitted for the best students

samenmohammad 10 / 19  
Task:
Universities education should be restricted to the very best academic students, rather than being available to a large proportion of young people.

These days, universities play an important role in the construction of the young's character as many students spend a crucial time of their lives there. So, universities' policy could affect the pupils and promote them to be better in the society. The case in point is whether universities should accept all young people or only the best students. In this piece of writing, I would like express my personal views regarding these two ways of accepting students.

Base on evidence and documents, a few proportion of students (the best ones) are successful in universities. Then, some people think that it is better for universities to accept only these intelligent students. Because, this policy could be less time and cost consuming, not only for universities, but also for other slow students. In addition, universities which apply this policy could increase the functionality of education system and get better yields. Moreover, the number of students attending in universities s going to be increase every year. Consequently, lack of low level workers has been a major problem for many countries. Decreasing the number of students with selecting the best one, will solve this problem too.

On the other hand, people believe that study in universities is the right for all young people. At first, they argue that universities provide educational facilities and like other organization, they should be accessible for all students. In addition, there are many examples of high school students who couldn't be a top student. But they try more and have been an excellent student when they go to university. Besides, new modern world need the experts in any major as technology has brought us many new complicate machines. So, more students should be accepted bu universities to provide the requirements of our society.

Personally I think that although universities should provide more facilities for clever students, they shouldn't confine other students get higher education, because our society needs more skilled workers.

"Thanks for your reply in advance"
OP samenmohammad 10 / 19  
I wanted to write this essay in writing feedback, please write you correction if u see this essay....Thanks
faruqiumair 3 / 8  
I would like to express my personal views regarding these two ways of accepting students.
Based on evidence and documents

There are also some other small mistakes.It would be better if you concentrate on grammar mistakes.content is good but the spellings and grammar are also vital for getting good scores at IELTS.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 University education should be limitted for the best students