TOEFL- Should university give the same amount of money to its departments?

monamona 7 / 10  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? University should give the same amount of money to their student's sports activities as the give to their universities library.

Universities are built with a lot of departments. Absolutely they need sum amount of money for doing some works such as: up to date their stuff, rebuilt their buildings, etc. I agree that university should give the same amount of money to their departments.

One of the most important part of a university is library, so it needs a huge number of books such as textbooks in all fields, encyclopedia, etc. Although some donate a number of books; however, they not enough and university needs to perches more. In spite of the costs of buying books the people who works in library have to be paid.

Second nowadays people pay attention more than past to sports. Many students like to spend their free time in university's club, for price of membership is reasonable and it is accessible so department of sport in university has a lot of member that need sportsgear, a standard place, trainer.

All of these are costly.

To sum up, although the sum of departments might be a bit different from each other, university have to consider the amount of money for all departments. It makes no different which department, it can be sport, library, labratoury, food court.
basawang 10 / 76  
Hi,

The prompt is about sport activities and university libraries.

So, I think you should focus on sports and libraries.

You have to discuss which one is more important to students, sports or libraries, or both of them are indispensable?

On the other hand,

you do not need to talk about other departments such as laboratories and food courts which you mention in the last paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL- Should university give the same amount of money to its departments?