University plays a responsibility to deliver knowledge which is useful in the workplace

tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer. What, in your opinion, should be the main function of a university?

Several people who study in university have main purpose for looking a great job in the future, while others prefer for interest. University plays a responsibility to deliver knowledge which is useful in the workplace and other purpose of students. In my eyes, the main function of university is to educate student to be well-educate and well-qualified people.

There is a dramatic increase for the number of students who continue their study at university, because they want to get a degree for getting a great job. Degree is always mentioned in the job vacancy announcement and the candidates should be eligible with the requirement. For example, managerial level in global company is occupied by people who have master degree. Based on the reality, university should arrange the curriculum which adopts the knowledge to compete in the workplace. It is true that some people believe a degree and knowledge which is learnt at university will give an opportunity to take place in international company and earn much money in the short time.

Having said this, there is the different purpose of minority students who have a plan for interest. Because of that, university should provide knowledge as access to gain their sake which is extremely different among other students. For example, some students have occupation as an employer in the private company, while others prefer to establish a business. Admittedly, the reasons why university should give variety knowledge are to deliver useful knowledge for students with different job. Thus mixing knowledge between skill and intelligent are needed to prepare students for facing the real work environment.

In conclusion, I think that university plays an essential function to develop well-educate and well-qualified people. As a result, university should provide the professional educationalists to establish students' intelligent and skill.
SeveralMany people who study in university have main purpose for looking a great job in the future, while others prefer for interest.

Well, this is going out of topic. Your prompt is simply about whether universities should focus on providing only subject knowledge or the knowledge & skills that are required at workplaces. This talks about why students intend to study at universities. Do not let your writing deviate from what your prompt requires.

University plays a responsibility

University plays a role / University holds a responsibility

Dear friend, your essay lacks good alignment with your prompt and hence we feel as if you are going out of topic. In the body paragraphs you should talk about what the university's main function should be. Is it delivering subject knowledge or preparing students for their careers with such knowledge and skills? You give more focus to the students' reasons for attending uni and not on that aspect. That's why dumi's telling you that you've gone out of topic.

Home / Writing Feedback / University plays a responsibility to deliver knowledge which is useful in the workplace