Should university students be required to attend class;gain education profoundly

odon 12 / 27 2  
please inspect my grammar usage and essay meaning. It is for TOEFL
Should university students be required to attend class ?

While some people think that students must be required to attend class, others think that for students, attending class must be optional. there are some chances of studying without attending class. But I think that going to class is more proper and it must be compulsory for students. The following reasons will illustrate the my point of view.

Of course, there are many advantages of going to class. One of fundamental reasons is that if you encounter a confusing problem or a something which you can not make out in your study, you could solve those in a jiff by asking from your professors. Moreover, the professors lead you to the right direction and can give you more knowledge than anything which you set about exploring. Therefore, in class, only there is a great way to gain education profoundly. It seems that university's class exists so that students can educate excellently.

In addition, attending class grants prodigious opportunities to make friends with many various people. There is no point of feeling alone. Therefore, in class, it is possible to exchange experiences and information with classmates. In short, attending class is a simple source of making friends and being funny.

In conclusion, according to my observation, I think that in contrast to students who are not required to attend class, students who are required to attend class are able to succeed in studying more. Because of those the reasons, it is necessary, for pupils, to be required to go to class.
While some people think that students must be required to attend class, others think that for students, attending classes must be optional for them.

But I think that going to class is more proper and it must be compulsory for students.

However, I believe that classes are very important for students and therefore students' attendance in classes should be made compulsory.

The following reasons will illustrate the my point of view.

This sentence you can leave out. It doesn't add much value to your essay.

It's better you have only reason in one body para and then support it with a specific example.
handsome7boy 6 / 13  
you had better not use the article "A" before the word "something"
MelisaStewart - / 7  
I think as science and technology are developing more and more, people can attend classes while staying at home or somewhere by using the Internet. So, some people believe that going to classes should be optional for students. However, in my opinion, I disagree with this problem, because when students attend classes, they can get some extra knowledge from teachers, professors and other students. Moreover, they can exchange their ideas and knowledge with other students together. As per the duties of the university are concerned I think It should be made compulsory for the various individuals to attend the classes for better results.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
While some people think that students must be required to attend class, others think that for students, attending class must be optional. there are some chances of studying without attending class.

Some people argue that pupils have to attend in class, while others think that it will be optional choise by student.

I only give suggestion to put hook in the introduction to make reader more curiously.
OP odon 12 / 27 2  
Thank you ,all
Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
But I think that going to class is more proper and it must be compulsory for students

But , I think that going to class is more proper and it must be compulsory for students

Home / Writing Feedback / Should university students be required to attend class;gain education profoundly