University should teach us to psychologically prepare for the cruel competitions

aaggbbb 2 / 1  
Wrote in limited time, such a hurry.... again looking foward to suggestions

The moment we enter our university, we start a brand new life. We meet new friends from all over the country; we try fresh things we have yearned for long time;we gain more professional knowledge about subjects we like. And more importantly, it is the most significant place to equip us with preparations before we enter the society and start working.We need to prepare for work psychologically and academically, coupled with a clear career plan.

Firstly, the university should teach us to psychologically prepare for the cruel competitions at work. We should bear in mind the fundamental elements of gaining success in our own career. For instance, we should work hard, which is the basic requirement. And also, we should know how to react when facing doubts either from our boss or partners. If we are not mentally strong, we are likely to freak out confronting a heavy task or the criticism. If the university gives us the courage to defeat difficulties, we won't fear those confusing stuffs in our work. Instead, we will organize our work and manage them as expected.

Of course, aside from mentally preparation, we also should have a strong educational background. The university has the responsibility to give us any knowledge we need to know for our work. For example, if you are an architect, you must study architecture in university and gain insight into some specific areas of this subject.Thus you will have more opportunity to be hired and contribute more to the company.So as a consequence, you are more inclined to get promoted than those who don't have a college education.

Moreover, the university should tell us how to plan our career. It must teach us some basic methods to find what we really want to do and how to do it well. As for me, my university offered us a special course called the career planning. In this course, we gained access to various knowledge about estimating ourselves, testing our career preferences and how to make a career plan. After taking this course, most of us swept away our old vague plan and made an explicit one.

By and large, university should provide us more preparation before we land a good job on graduation. Hence, we can be highly-skilled graduates and ready to take on the challenges of the world.
dibya 4 / 11 2  
which is the basic requirement. And also , we should know how to react when facing doubts either from our boss or partners...dont put And after period.

If the university gives us the courage to defeat difficulties, we won't fear those confusing stuffs in our work...who does "WE" refer to in this line..proper references are must.
We meet new friends from all over the country

... for some, may be from all over the world :D

And more importantly, it is the most significant place to equip us with preparations before we enter the society and start working.

Most importantly, it is the place that equips ourselves with the necessary skills and knowledge that prepare us to take up challenges in our future careers.

Firstly, the university should teach us to psychologically prepare for the cruel competitions at work.

First, the university should help its students to achieve the right mindset and attitude to face challenges such as sever competition in their future work places.

Home / Writing Feedback / University should teach us to psychologically prepare for the cruel competitions