''University is a only way lead people to success''

samac 1 / 2  
TOPIC: ''University is a only way lead people to success''. Do you agree or disagree with this statement ??

From the greatest people part point of view that study in University is necessary for person who want to success.However, in real life, many successful man without Education from University and no less University educated man not success. From there show that University is not only road lead people to success. I think , success is depend on many decisive factors, special personal ability, life experience, labor atitude.
n_tina59 4 / 9  
From the greatest people a part of view for succeed is studying at university however, in real life many people are succeed without university degree or high education so it is not the only way for people who wants to be successful in my opinion it depend on many other things like, perseverance, experience,...

hi i wrote some point for u i hope helps u:)
OP samac 1 / 2  
oh thanks you so much , i found that is the better way , i will remember your way to apply !
Thanks Tina! I hope you don't mind if I offer another way, though. There are still a few mistakes.

Here is a solution:
From the greatest people part A common point of view is that studying at a University is necessary for person who wants to achieve success. However, in real life, many successful people achieve success without education from a University, and a person without a university education is not necessarily incapable of success. This shows that attending University is not the only road that leads people to success. I think success depends on many decisive factors, especially personal ability, life experience, attitude toward labor.

Samac, you have a lot of mistakes, so I hope you will practice and participate in EssayForum. I think you can improve a lot, so keep your spirits up and practice typing this the way I showed you above.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / ''University is a only way lead people to success''