Unsatisfying career for those who change job frequently?

plamchiiii 3 / 4 2  
Some people think that people who choose a job early and keep doing it are more likely to get a satisfying career life than those who frequently change job. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Working in one place for long or not

Some people consider that people who pick a job in the early ages and continue doing it are more likely to achieve a satisfying career life than those who often change their occupation. This essay agrees that for people who decided what kind of job to work early and keep doing it, it's more possible to get a desirable career life. Firstly this essay will discuss the opportunities for development when you have a constant job and secondly how this job can affect your life.

To begin with, a steady work can contribute to our professional progress. If you do your job all the time and you are dedicated to it, with every day, you will become better and better at it. When you are good at your job and you give your best, you may be promoted or given more benefits than the others. For example my Music teacher, who is an amiable and devoted person, had been a teacher for almost 20 years. However, she has risen and prove, that she is dedicated to her work so now she is a headmistress of my school.

Having a constant job can have a positive influence on our life. You don't have to change your work place after some years and you don't need to socialize with other colleagues and people from different places. Permanent job can teach you not only to do your regular work, but also how to be devoted to something or how to communicate with other people. For instance, you can become more understanding and reliable person.

In conclusion, people should try to choose a proper job in their early ages because by keep doing it they will become better at it. This will give them a desirable career, more pleasure and satisfaction than people who frequently change their jobs.

(304 words)
Thank you!
xin 2 / 4  
This essay agrees that for people who ...- very complex sentence

However, she has risen and prove, that she is dedicated to her work so now she is a headmistress of my school.
- does not require a 'however'

Permanent job can teach [...] and reliable person.- There are a lot of assumptions here but not backed by examples or evidence. Like how does one become more understanding working in one place for long. I would also assume that communication with other people would be better when changing jobs often as we are meeting new people.
Plamena you have fa failed Task Accuracy score because of the severe mistakes you made in the opening paragraph. You did not follow the paraphrasing and discussion instruction requirements of the IELTS essay test. Your opening paraphrase is not different enough from the original presentation to be considered a pure paraphrase. Rather, it is a plagiarized presentation to a certain extent. You also did not present a proper discussion instruction paraphrase. The correct paraphrase is:

There are people who believe that job satisfaction comes from finding the right job early and then sticking to it. Then there are those who frequently change jobs but also declare that they also have a satisfying career. I strongly agree with the first statement that job satisfaction comes from choosing the right job early. I will discuss the reasons that support my opinion in the upcoming paragraphs.

Your opening statement must be so different in presentation from the original that all that is left of the original prompt is the central theme and discussion development representation. What you presented fail in those aspects of TA requirements.

As such, you did not end up discussing the body of the essay in the appropriate manner. This has led to the total failing score of your essay due to an evident lack of understanding of the original prompt requirements. You actually created your own prompt instructions for the topic provided, which is a prompt alteration from the original. Hence the failing score for your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Unsatisfying career for those who change job frequently?