'unsolved trouble' - Traffic Congestion leads to several critical impacts

raiyan 1 / 2  
Believe it or not /Have a minute, then imagine how Thousand Smiles turns to Thousand Frustrations in one hour.It maybe looks unbelievable. Surprisingly, that kind of event can be normally found while you are driving on the road in Bangkok particularly on the rush hour in the morning and in the evening. Undoubtedly, Bangkok is known as on one of the world's worst traffic jams city among world side. As Thai citizens who experienced that Terrible traffic Jam. we briefly examine the complex causes and serious effects of the traffic Congestion as a big issue in Bangkok.

The main factors contribute traffic congestion is mainly caused by growth of population, high increasing of vehicles and numerous traffic lights. Importantly, growth of population is the significant factor cause. Initially, a large number of immigration from other cities to Bangkok has been rising from 61,374 in 2009 to be 8,280,925 in 2012. Moreover, because of modern life style, women and young nowadays drive more than in the past. As a result, high number of vehicles is continuously increasing. Recently, the latest study shows that there are 7 million cars registered in Bangkok, while Bangkok's road has only the capacity for 1.6 million cars. In addition, the increasing of commercial cars and trucks causes traffic congestion. Another further point is high is numerous traffic lights in Bangkok city and inadequate infrastructure. Consequently, this major can lead to streets being very crowded. Apparently, illogical contribute and lack of moral sense influences the traffic worse and worse. This heavy traffic is not normally accepted. As life becomes more complicated, both Thai citizens and foreigners who are sick of the traffic cannot stand on it anymore. They wish they would run away from this congestion. Every single day all of these have been occurred increasingly while the problematic gridlock in the city of angle tends to have never been managed and even lead to worse situation.

Traffic Congestion leads to several critical impacts including delay, pollution, and fuel Consumption. One of the most important is delay. Long delays in getting to and from work are commonly suffered. In some cases, people got in the jam for three hours in a short distance like from Phatumthani to the city center. In fact, it takes only half an hour drive. Therefore, it is leading to less productivity from labors. At the same time, the frustrating emotion is what the city drivers usually face, as they have to drive through congested roads. Another major negative point about traffic jam is pollution. Scientifically, the pollution in the city center worsens because of car emissions, emit one- third of the nitrogen dioxide that can contributed to harmful to both humans and the environments such as green house effect and global warming. Furthermore, fuel consumption is also of the impact of congestion. Basically,being struck in gridlock in four or five hours could lose fuel around 1 liter per day. According, natural resources .

As we have seen, this unsolved trouble has been impacted to the city and the people from various causes. Also, it seems that the complex reason and serious result of the traffic congestion is increasing more and more. Nevertheless, Bangkok has good roads and modern infrastructure. To solve this problem, all moral senses and responsibilities from both the governments and their citizen are the most needed tool to deal with this problematic issue. Without cooperation, on some other day, people in Bangkok will possibly have to get up early around 4-5 a.m.in order to be punctually in time by 8.00 a.m on workdays.
koreanincambo 6 / 11  
can you please specify the topic?
wesleysuhler 1 / 1  
First off, you're writing in English. I believe Thai is probably your first language. I cannot write one word in Thai, let alone an entire essay. You get points for that in my book. Is this essay topic E (personal essay)? If so, you want to avoid sounding negative. Also, the purpose of these essays is to let the admissions representatives get to know YOU. Bangkok's traffic is something that you experience, but it isn't you. It does, however, speak well of your character that you diligently wake up so early every day to get to work on time. Try to stay on that tone. Don't write an essay about traffic jams. You live in a city of almost 10 million people. The next time you are stuck in a traffic jam, ask yourself some questions. Here are some ideas:

What makes me stand out in the crowd?
How do I contribute to my community?
What do I have to offer the community of the institution to which I'm applying?

Work on these things and we'll work on your grammar and formatting.
W.E.S.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'unsolved trouble' - Traffic Congestion leads to several critical impacts