'USA has a lot of international students' - My ILEIST exam essay

ten 1 / 1  
My ILEST essay topic is nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their course in foreign counties. while studying

abroad brings many benefits to indivitual students, its also brings a number of diadvantages...Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of study abroad and give your own opinion.

yes, as for me that is very rare and great opportunity for your future life. They have lots of benefits and advantage for you. But may be some student have both of advantage or disadvantage. So i think that is dapend on your understanding or thinking power.Here i have so point on both of side and have suitable example

Firstly, we must be think about your self and take for the decision for study abroad and this is not easy to what we says from your mouth.Actually they have a lots of benefits. for example, we call that USA is best education in the world and they have lots of international student.All the student want to study smart and future willl bright. if you got like this opportunity and you will sure to do same as them.

Also you have learn the other countries language and traditional.that is your advantage in you life and one more thing is you have ability to serve or service in you homeland. for exam like teach them what you learn over there and you will progress your land.

But in disadvantage, you must spend lots of money on that. If you dont have then its may be make family problem. And some student havenot come back after they finished the school and it will may be forget your countries traditional and culture. Also some student have not seen her or his parents long time. then student has not feeling for them and ignore your parents. last one is may you have no interest on study then you will sure learn bad things from there. these are the disadvantage in our life.

Finally, what i m trying to say is that is good opportunity in you futur life and do as understand student. That opportunity will makes your future bright and hope if you get this kind of chance then dont try to lose it and be helpful person in this world.

thank you

thak
yes, as for me that is very rare and great opportunity for your future life.

This sounds like a direct answer to a question; However, the prompt expects you to write and essay and this is not a good way to start. You need a little bit of creativity in writing.

Follow this structure for writing this task;
1. Introduction - introduce the topic; state your opinion
2. Body para1 - 1st reason for your opinion +example to support the reason
3. Body para 2 - 2nd reason for your opinion +example to support the reason
4.Conclusion - sum up everything said above
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai ten..

Try to impress your examiner with a good opening.

Read as much as possible from other people in the forum.

Searching option also, you can use to read essays.

All the best..

Home / Writing Feedback / 'USA has a lot of international students' - My ILEIST exam essay