IELTS TASK 1: USA marathon records by age and gender in hours.

Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
The line graph below illustrates the USA marathon records by age and gender in hours.

Overall, it can be seen that the indications of male gender had perceptible priority over females no matter at what age they were. In addition, records belong to people aged from 10 to 60.

A more detailed look at the graph shows that at the age of 10 both male and female genders almost had the same indications(3 hours). However, the age of 20 was marked by a significant change, because 2.1 hours record belonged to male, whereas female gender enjoyed 2.3 hours respectively. By the age of 30 imperceivable change was observed(male-2.05 hours, female-2.25 hours). Gradually, indications started to fall dramatically and by the age 60 the indications of women remained 3.15 hours, while men's records were higher(2.45 hours).

To sum up all, the graph rose gradually till the age of 40 and fell dramatically till 60. Apogee was observed among people aged 30.
Please include the graph in this thread for us to provide you with more meaningful feedbacks. Use the Attch file(s) option to upload your images.

You seem to be following a good approach for this task. However, I wish you had two detail body paras instead of a conclusion. The conclusion is not really a must item for this task as this is aimed at assessing the students' report writing skills. It is an important feature for IELTS Task 2.
OP Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  

Oh, sure!

The line graphs illustrate the details of the USA Marathon records based on age and gender.

Overall, the males have outperformed females in Marathon running in all age categories while both genders have shown their highest level of performance during the age of 20-30
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  

The line graph compares marathon records of American female and male athletes of different ages.

Overall, men set marathon records in a shorter amount of time than female counterparts. Likewise, fastest marathon records are held by athletes of both genders at the age of 30.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
A more detailed look at the graph shows that at the age of 10 both male and female genders almost had the same indications(3 hours)

At the age of 10, it takes both male and female athletes approximately three hours to set a marathon record.

However, the age of 20 was marked by a significant change, because 2.1 hours record belonged to male, whereas female gender enjoyed 2.3 hours respectively.

The records are significantly improved when athletes are at their 20s. The record for men at that age is around 2.1 hours, which is 0.2 hours faster than the corresponding figure for women.

By the age of 30 imperceivable change was observed(male-2.05 hours, female-2.25 hours)

Notably, both male and female athletes show their best performances when they are around 30 years old, with 2.05 and 2.25 hours, respectively.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: USA marathon records by age and gender in hours.