IELTS;USAGE OF COMPUTERS in education would threaten teachers role in future

Mehdi_1982 1 / -  
In the third millennium, by the advent of computers, the education system has been revolutionized so that computers are, today, known as an indispensable part of an educational process. One problem put forward is that whether teachers will lose their position in classrooms in future. In my view, although computers have facilitated the education, teachers play and will play a key role in educating students.

There is no doubt that, nowadays, a considerable part of learning process in schools has been done by computers. For example, many diverse educational softwares have been designed to make students interested in learning mathematics and physics which were boring for children in the past. Furthermore, at the higher education levels, computers are commonly used in lecture presentations, simulators, and also E-learning courses which are usually offered by the most prestigious universities.

In spite of all advantages, computers are not flexible and creative as much as mankind. For instance, some students, especially at primary and secondary schools, are not sometimes able to analyze challenging mathematics questions and need to be taught in a simple way, however, computers cannot change their educating method because they work as they are programming. Moreover, computers work based on numerical logic and mathematics laws, as a result, they cannot have an emotional relationship with students while feelings are sometimes more effective than logic in teaching.

To sum up, although computers are more intelligent and smart than before and the quality of teaching has been increased by using computer, in my opinion, teachers are more flexible and creative, and also they can make a face to face interaction. Thus, both computers and teachers have a complementing role and teachers can improve their educating manner by computers.
In the third millennium, by the advent of computers, the education system has been revolutionized so that computers are, today, known as an indispensable part of anthe educational process.

.... lovely opening :)

In my view, although computers have facilitated the education favorably ,

.... I guess this inclusion adds more meaning to your sentence :)
Good intro!

a considerable part of learning process in schools has beendoneis being managed by computers.

.... it's a process that is continuing to happen. Also I feel "manage" is a better key word for this idea.

computers are not flexible and creative as much asmankindhuman beings

... give more focus to the human part :)

Very good essay; good structure/vocabulary/ ideas and presentation. You can go for a real good score :)
ash5005 10 / 16  
nice essay..i liked it.. u follow good essay format and perfect use of connective words. good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS;USAGE OF COMPUTERS in education would threaten teachers role in future