WRITING TASK 1 USER ENGAGEMENT FOR FOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND THEIR MARKET SHARE

Ghitamalia 3 / 4 2  

different statistics of social networking sites

The comparison of user engagement for four social media platforms is presented in the table and the proportion of their market share is illustrated in the pie chart.

Overall, the number of average visits per day for Twitter presents the biggest rate while the highest percentage of market share is Facebook. LinkedIn which has dominated for spending time per day.

The most visitor from social media per day is Twitter, followed by Facebook which has the highest proportion in market share. Nevertheless, the figure for average time per day in Twitter show the lowest rate at 0.6 and that of those in Facebook is the second lowest one at 0.8.

LinkedIn becomes the biggest portion of average hours that has spent by user in everyday but the number of its visitor has the lowest rate at 7.2 as well as their market share with 11.34%. Similarly, the second highest user for spending their time in social media is Instagram yet its figure has less visitor at 16.6 as well as 18.45% of its market, being the second lowest.

arjunstg44 - / 1  
Please elucidate your inferences from the given data, instead of just stating the visual data. eg . LinkedIn has the highest average time spent daily, but the lowest average number of visits, and we can infer from this that LinkedIn users utilise it for well defined purposes , like building up their network, connecting with other members , instead of simply scrolling the feed, which validates the lower number of visits.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 USER ENGAGEMENT FOR FOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND THEIR MARKET SHARE