Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Who uses the internet in Australia and what the reasons they use it.

Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
People who use the internet and the reasons why they use it are explained in the bar chart and table. Overall, it can be seen that the internet users are they who aged young, while aging people are not popular with it. Further, it is absolutely used for paying banking and bills.

With regards to the bar chart, 89% Australians use the internet. All of young people who aged between 14 and 17 cannot be separated from it. Afterwards, more than four-fifths citizens 18-64 years age group go online. In contrast, the internet is not important for the aged 65 and above, it is represented at just under 60 percent.

Turning to the table, banking and bills are believed to be two major purposes why Australians are more likely use the internet. The number reaches a peak of 62% and 63% respectively. In addition, more than half inhabitants open website to online shopping. However, only a few people are using it for call others and writing blogs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Who uses the internet in Australia and what the reasons they use it.