Uses of Leisure Time - the best way to rejuvenate body and mind is to spend time in nature

Terminal23 6 / 10  
The researches are reporting higher levels of both stress dan obesity, these report describe about not using our leisure time to our best advantage. Health specialist agree that the best way to rejuvenate body and mind is to spend time in nature and taking physical exercise at outdoor. Recent studies clarify that brain function weakens as a result of the energy expended simply classify the overwhelming influenced of city life. Around the world , the most papular way to spend pastime is wacthing television. Globally, the next most papular is browsing the internet, also passive, and its ranks as the most famous among the billions china. The third is shopping, which may little more active but is still as far from nature possible. Chilhood obesity and depression approtimate epidemic levels. Authorities have begun to declare the problem, and a brilliant programs that give children an occasion to spend time in nature are a being introduced in country around the world. Vocations are the most visible part of leisure time. British spend the most time go on an excursion in their national trust park.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Terminal.
Welcome to Essay Studio being one of the useful websites. I have read your writing closely and found the error.
I really hope that you find my footnotes and deal with those.

NOTE
I really appreciate your writing since you wanna write the summary to improve your English. However, you have to learn more because you need improvement in your writing skills. One of your big problems is misspelling. I think you can read more times before it is uploaded to minimize your errors. Following that, you have to place the article when you write countable nouns.

I personally believe that you show the better progress in this section if you practice writing again and again.
Happy writing..
Hi Terminal123, below are my suggestions for your review;

- The researcher s are reporting higher
- levels of both stress danand obesity,
- these reports describes
- about not usingthe usage of our leisure
- to rejuvenate the body and mind is
- to spend time inwith nature and
- takingtake physical exercise at outdoor.
- is wacthingwatching television.
- Globally, the next most papularpopular is browsing the internet,
- the billions chinaof people in China .
- The third is shopping, which may be a little more active
- but is still as far from nature possible .
-ChilhoodChildhood obesity and depression
- approtimateis at epidemic levels.
- Authorities have begun to declare the problem, and a brilliant programs
- inwith nature
- are ais being introduced in every country around the world.

There you have it Terminal123, the above remarks are quiet extensive, mind your spelling, I corrected several of them and mind the construction of your sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Uses of Leisure Time - the best way to rejuvenate body and mind is to spend time in nature