Using an automatic photo booth

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
The picture depicts the description tools to using an automatic photo booth. Overall, it can bee seen that it consists with two main sides that are indoor and outdoor. In any case, this machine is solely produce 1 large format or 4 passport-sized images.

With regards to inside the box, there is an adjustable chair where people can shit before taking pictures. This side is completed with mirror and eye level, people who wan to using it should see and focus to eye level. After three seconds the light single directly will appear. Before photos are took, they have to close the curtain for obtain good quality photographs.

Turning to outside, this photo box is only available to print certain format like 1 large format or 4 passport-sized images. And these could be color or black and white types. In above part of this side, there is a square hole where the image result printed. This process is usually spend time a minute.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Some changes para 1:
The picture shows how an automatic photo booth works. Overall, there are two indoor and outdoor sides used in this session. In any case, the photo is produced in either 1 large format or 4 passport-sized images.

Some changes para 2:
- an adjustable chair which people can sit...
- This side is completed with a mirror hovering at and eye level. People who want to use it should see and focus on eye level.

- After three seconds (A COMMA) the light single directly will appear. Before photos are taken, it is necessary to close the curtain in order to obtain good quality photographs.

Some changes para 3:
- this photo box is only available for certain format...
- a square hole where the image result is printed
- This process usually takes
OP hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Thanks A lot Mr Eddy...!

Home / Writing Feedback / Using an automatic photo booth