IELTS: using of chemical and preservation in food damage many people

upinipin 32 / 49 1  
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantage?

Today's many people prefer eat fast food than eat at home because of their daily activity are very full. Public social do not have much times to cook their selves, so that they prefer to instant food or delivery food. Many foods production derived using of chemicals and preservation. The chemicals and preservation become primary material because without both of this material. Even though, it is very dangers for our healthy.

Main user of chemicals and preservation are food seller and even producer factory. Using of chemicals and preservation is something needed for producer. So, this material cannot halt. Moreover, using of this matter more increase and become something usual. For example instant noodle even this food contain of many chemicals and preservation but we always consuming. It is because this food easy to find and easy to make. This food only one example be tweet many instant food we can face today.

In the other hand, chemicals and preservation actually are forbidden to use by government. But, still many people use both of this material in food. Derived using of chemicals and preservation in food production is very danger. It can damage our healthy, even cancer. Effect of this material is causing cancer. Many people are not realize what they eat is dangerous for their healthy. Almost, producer of food do not care about consumer health, they only think about profit of selling.

To sum up, using of chemical and preservation damage many people but give many profits to producer. Chemical and preservation make food become durable.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
It is nicer when you conclude the intro with a statement expressing your opinion very clearly.
That helps you take the reader in your desired direction.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: using of chemical and preservation in food damage many people