Using the Internet to communicate have changed our lives

samson 3 / 2  
Nowadays, there are more and more people usually use the Internet to communicate, so it have changed our lives a lot. However, it is not at all certain that this make our social lives worse as a result. In many ways, there are some good aspects as well.

Long time ago, people communicated with friends via telephone, fax or letter. And also they used to visited their friends or relatives as long as they had time. And nowadays, people usually use Internet communicate. for instant, when someone's birthday, everyone came together and celebrated his or her birthday. They felt closer. Unlike modern people, they usually send greetings through social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail.....In my opinion, this is meaningless. Although they have lots at birthday greetings, but they still feel lonely. Moreover, when the social networking sites were developed, people were less interested in each other, they always hold the cellphone in hand, and immersed in a virtual world.

However, the advent of internet also helps our life better. We have more friends, can know what are they thinking, how they look, what are they doing and the changes of the world. The communication becomes easier and more convenience than ever. People can study, run business, meet their friends without leaving home. As a result, our social relationship is extended.

On the other hand, the modern life makes people too busy. They don't have enough time to care about everything around. They are rushing to do their job, so people no longer see each other much anymore. That's why we should not blame modern forms of communication for decreasing the time people spend seeing their friends.

In conclusion as far as I concerned, people feel happier now, modern communication has improved our social life. However, we need to make sure that we should not be addicted to the social networking sites.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, i will give you suggestion:

And nowadays , people usually use Internet ...
Because in the first paragraph, you was used Nowadays, to avoid repitition, you can change this world become " in the present"
Moreover, when the social networking sites ...
It will goo if you say like this:
Moreover, The development of social networking was made people less communication with others. They just hold their mobile phone and immersed in a virtual world.

Home / Writing Feedback / Using the Internet to communicate have changed our lives