Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Using a mobile phone in personal / professional life - IELTS

Mostafayz 1 / -  
There are technical revolution in our life due to the present of several appliances for each one,such as mobile phone.These devices which are considered many important for some people in their professional life,otherwise they are considered less important for other people.

The first kind of people are depending completely on their cell phone to achieve most of duties in their professional life more than personal life.most of those people depends on mobile phone in their work ,they use it to arrange appointments or to completed some financial assignments. mobile phones provides a more convenient platform of dealing with employment-related matters. Professionals can use functions like call conferencing and video call conferencing instead of traditional face to face meetings. This saves a great amount of valuable time and cost for the companies.

On the other hand other people use their phone cell in their personal life more efficiency,they use them in their relationships with their friends,relatives and their families.the important role for these devices are due to the hard and stiff conditions of daily life,which is the time are very important so motile phone are save more time and more money also.

Furthermore, mobile phones acts as our personal information manages and social networking devices. It also facilitates different ways of entertaining such as video, music and games.

I see that every person can decide his priority and his needs.Personally,I use my mobile phone only in my personal life.I have not enough time to visit and connect with my friends and relatives,so mobile phone is the solution.

Home / Writing Feedback / Using a mobile phone in personal / professional life - IELTS