Using renewable energy to generate electricity - to preserve our earth from climate change - task2

Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
Alternative energy sources that use the natural power of the wind, waves and sun are too expensive and complicated to replace the coal, oil and gas that we use to power our cities and transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Sustainable power plants begin to be concerned in developed countries. For this reason, those renewable energy farms unaffordable and complex to alter the conventional plantation such as coal, oil, and gas to meet Nationwide's electricity needs. While this is true for some extent since it takes many expenses and poor human resources, I firmly believe that these power plants have valuable merits because almost zero emissions and more long-term usage.

It is evident that setting up power stations by using fossil fuel such as wind, waves, and sun needs an enormous budget since the tools solely assembled in the advanced country. States which have intention owing those sources, they might be considering about shipment cost, likewise its maintenance as well because the material just designed in the certain country. Furthermore, in major countries, it is undoubted that the number of experts regarding this field still limited.

On the other hand, powering the cities by utilizing renewable energy is a wise way reducing pollution to the atmosphere. Moreover, as we can see that earth condition these day time by time merely experiencing the effect of global warming. Another reason, renewable energy is an energy which cannot run out forever, so people can utilize it in a long span. Taking an example, a country which is less of fossil fuels, like Netherlands tend to focus on wind turbine production. As a result, they are accustomed to this condition and more innovative with their own possession.

To conclude, I utterly believe that using renewable energy to generate electricity in a tremendous function is the proper path to preserve our earth from climate change. Even though the price is more expensive, but I convinced that there will a mass production in the future, so it can be affordable for all states.
xchan 3 / 1 1  
Hi, Rahmat Fahdli.

... to alter the conventional plantations such as coal, oil, and ...
While thisit is true for some extent [...] I firmly believe that these power plants have valuable merits because the power plants are[because + subject + verb] almost zero emissions and more long-term usage.

... setting up power stations by using fossil fuels such as wind, waves, and ...
The States, which have intention owing those sources, they might be considering ...

Moreover, as we can see that the earth's condition these days time by time merely experiencinges the effects of global warming.

... fuels, like Netherlands tends to focus on wind turbine production. As a result, they are accustomed to this condition andby creating more innovativeons . with their own possession.

Even though the price is more expensive, but I convinced that there will[ modal + v1] a mass production ...

Thank you.
Let's keep on writing!
X CHAN

Home / Writing Feedback / Using renewable energy to generate electricity - to preserve our earth from climate change - task2