Vacation can be boring, more complicated and less sophisticated without friends

Chaz 2 / 3  
Which of the following three factors contributes to an enjoyable vacation most? A. good food B. good location C. good friends with you.

Could anyone do me a favor to fix it? Thank you.

Having an enjoyable holiday plays an essential part, especially after a long-termed hard work, in people's life. Various factors,like good food ,location or friends, have been

contributed to a joyful vacation. Although some people consider majorly on food and place, I hold the perspective that goods friends are necessary.

First and foremost, friends can definitely make a vacation more fun by planning and doing activities together, sharing interesting stories. For example, you can spend a day trip with friends to hike mountain ,have picnic, have nice conversation. It can be quite boring to spend vacation time alone even if an exquisite landscape and some appealing food were provided. Image that you would like to chat with someone about the scene and the taste of food, immediately the feeling of loneliness and emptiness will arise from your inward as nobody you can address to. Consequently, having vacation with friends really makes more fun.

Secondly, vacation can be easier with good friends since they can take care of you ,even rescue you from a trouble. Once I had a cycling trip with my friend, on the way to a destination, I had to halt in the middle of nowhere since my tyres were worn-out ,even worse, I have no clue how to fix the broken piece, but he repaired my bike immediately with his skillful technique. After, I was really relieved and appreciated.

Finally, with a knowledgeable friend, you can absolutely acquire a lot. He can give you interesting ideas like where to visit, what kind of things you can do and how to realize the plan. With these appealing ideas ,you can make a plan first and have an expectation which will lead you further to conduct more research from which your knowledgeable will be enlarged by a significant margin. After you put so much effort on that idea, it will ultimately move you to experience it,which will make you learn extra. Your knowledge is like a snowball acquiring gradually in the process of moving.

All in all, vacation can be boring ,more complicated and less sophisticated without friends. Therefore,it is essential to have at least one good friend accompanied to enjoy your holiday.
especially after a long-termed hard work

especially after a long spell of hard work

Various factors,like good food ,location or friends, have been contributed to a joyful vacation.

... It's nicer if you said this in direct speech;
Good food, exciting location and great friends are the three main factors that make one's vacation very enjoyable.

Although some people considermajorly on food and place, I hold the perspective that goods friends are necessary.

.... This sentence is not written properly. It has a few issues with vocabulary;
Although some people consider that food and the place are more important for them to enjoy the vacation, I personally feel that my vacation is spent best if I am in the company of my good friends.
OP Chaz 2 / 3  
Thank you for correcting.

How about my other paragraphs? Are they written well?

Home / Writing Feedback / Vacation can be boring, more complicated and less sophisticated without friends