Valuation of relations in today's world.

EMANN 1 / -  
"That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly. It is dearness only which gives everything its value."

Thomas Paine

Essay
What we struggle for , is inevitably what we value the most, the amount of work and thought put into something increases its value.
There are many things and relations in life one should value but does not just because of the mere fact that we don't need to thrive to ge those relations and things, things like our education, our clothes, food, water, and many more, we don't cherish these blessings until we don't have to struggle for them.

The generation now takes relations for granted and does not value them, we constantly ignore our near ones for the happiness of some outsider .
Why? Because we had to work had, we had to put a lot of effort into it, is sad at how much the world has changed and how much we are losing because of our worldly desires. It is said

"needs can be met but greed cannot"

We value only what we work hard for!.

Pakistan was made with a lot of sacrifice and a lot of hardships when one sees the emotions of the first generation of Pakistan, they valued and cherished "The Land Of The Pure", they put a lot of effort in making the name of Pakistan appear in the wolds map. But the generation of today does not value the land which gave them an identity, a way of living, shelter, food, a respectable life, today's generation has made being a Pakistani a curse for others.

The fall of Dhaka and the deteriorating condition of Pakistan is a sad example of how we only value what we work hard for. we showed selfishness and did not respect and value the struggle of our forefathers and their peers. So many lives were lost at the time of independence, so many people gave up what they had accumulated in those long years in India, people gave up friendships, their loved ones, they gave up their lifestyle for the sake of their future generations but sadly our generation does not value all those sacrifices. A story about how a boy lost his sister in an accident made me realize all that we are taking for granted. The boy said, "Live everyday like it's your last, do you best and live without regrets." And he also says something that has opened my eyes to the value of life,; he says, "You're never too young to fall in love ... Because you're never too young to die." We should love the country which gave us an identity, we blame others for all the bad that is happening but somehow we are equally responsible. When will the day come where everyone will stop and realize the value and meaning of life? Just because something is so easily handed to you, it shouldn't be taken for granted. the love we have for our country should show in our actions, I love my country and i will always respect what we have even if there are a lot of problems and bad situations just because it was given to us ready on platter doesn't mean we take it for granted.
Samilijah 3 / 4  
Hi Great opening i must say .

but

I Think that this part should be a new a paragraph and also elaborate more . IT does not connect with the next point you want to say.

A story about how a boy lost his sister in an accident made me realize all that we are taking for granted. The boy said, "Live everyday like it's your last, do you best and live without regrets." And he also says something that has opened my eyes to the value of life,; he says, "You're never too young to fall in love ... Because you're never too young to die."

This part should also be a new point . This paragraph is good , If u add a heading for it . It will be prefect !

We should love the country which gave us an identity, we blame others for all the bad that is happening but somehow we are equally responsible. When will the day come where everyone will stop and realize the value and meaning of life? Just because something is so easily handed to you, it shouldn't be taken for granted. the love we have for our country should show in our actions, I love my country and i will always respect what we have even if there are a lot of problems and bad situations just because it was given to us ready on platter doesn't mean we take it for granted.

Hope i helped XD

Good Luck sTudying
Help me on mine please ...
szhang25 15 / 21 8  
The first sentence is a good opener, but the second clause does not work:
"What we struggle for, is inevitably what we value the most, and the amount of work and thought put into something increases its value. "

I think that parts of your essay may also be a bit too colloquial for a formal essay, such as the single sentence:
"We value only what we work hard for!. "

Home / Writing Feedback / Valuation of relations in today's world.