The Vantage of Living in Several Dwelling-Place (IELTS Task 2)

mujahid_fadli 16 / 3 6  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around.
They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantage and disadvantage of both?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant information from your own knowledge and experience.

In long time ago, human decided to extend in the same place as they were live at the moment. Nowadays, there were tendency that individuals spend their life with live in somewhere which is dissimilar regency or countries. In my opinion; however, there were the merits and demerits from both of situation, I believe that live in diverge places have more benefits than the drawbacks.

The major advantages of people live in one dwelling-place that they had much more time to build a small community deeply intensive. They live closed to family members, relatives, and their colleagues. As a result, they had strong relationship between through element in society. In comparison, there was a detriment effect for them to living in one location. They could not feel the local culture and customs except their own communities. As a result, they are became unfamiliar with the differences and sometimes tent to not let the "others" or the "new" brought affect for their lives. For example, indigenous people's lifestyle had a rule that they should not be leave out of community environment.

On the other hand, I would agree that settle in several area along life have many benefits. Firstly, they can experience how to live outside of their hometown. Understand a language other than their mother's language, implementing new value and culture of the others. Secondly, those can learn tolerance and mutual respect between people in there. However, there are drawbacks if people choose keep moving from place to spot. They must be able to adapt quickly to new society. For example, a diplomat staff or head of multinational corporations which is assigned so that they have to move to other country until before the last of their tenure. Those children must struggle to adjust again in new environment including school because they have a culture, tribe, religion, and custom which is totally different to where they lived before.

To conclude, while some people assume that live in a particularly place or many places as long as their lives has benefits and drawbacks of each, I believe that live in lots places have lots positive influence on human life.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  
In the past, mostly people tend to be one place for living instead of at the present. They choose several places owing to reasons studying and working. Staying in one or more places likely has advantage and disadvantage. I too believe that moving around with different places has benefit outweigh drawback.

The major advantages of people live in one dwelling-place that they had much more time to build a small community deeply intensive.

They lived closelyto with their family members, relatives, and their colleagues.

they are became unfamiliar with the differences and sometimes tent to not let the "others" or the "new" brought affect for their livesthey do not allow anything new or otherwise affect them .

I would agree that settlebe careful when you use unfamiliar words.living in several area along life havehas many benefits. Firstly, they canmight experience how to live outside of their hometownlearning to adapt a new place then an understandable a language other than their mother'sfirst language.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Vantage of Living in Several Dwelling-Place (IELTS Task 2)