The variable number of water for the agriculture, industrial and domestic use

arvin_infinity 1 / 1  
There are various ways in which water can be used up. There ways of such are illustrated in the graph above. Agriculture, industrial and domestic use are being investigated in a century beginning from 1990. Graph shows that, Agriculture contributes the most to the water consumption measure. According to the graph, agriculture use gradually rise from roughly 500 to 700 by the year 1930 and then doubles its initial amount at the year 1940. (linking word?) sharply rose and peaks at 3000 by the year 2000. The industrial and domestic use are in the steady state during 40 years period beginning from 1900. Then they both grew noticeably to make a range of 900 kilometer cubed by the end of the year of 2000.

The table above illustrates the discrepancy of two countries namely Brazil and Congo with respect to their water consumption. It can be seen from figures that higher population, 176 million, accounts for the higher water consumption of 359 meter cubed.
Some of these ways are illustrated in the graph above.

Agriculture, industrial and domestic uses are being investigated in the century beginning from 1990.

The g raph shows that, a griculture contributes the most to the water consumption measure.

According to the graph, agriculture use gradually rose from roughly 500 to 700---500 to 700 what??--- by the year 1930 and then doubled its initial amount in the year 1940.

The table above illustrates the discrepancy of two countries, namely Brazil and Congo, with respect to their water consumption.

It can be seen from the figures that a higher population, 176 million, accounts for the higher water consumption of 359 meter cubed.

I wish I could see the graph! Good luck in school and have fun!

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / The variable number of water for the agriculture, industrial and domestic use