A varieties of clothes change people - correct my essay for TOEFL practice

Bayan 2 / 2  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Some people from past until now spend high amount of money for clothes. Since it is very significant for people who are care for looking. I believe that there are different views about if clothes change people behaviors . From my opinion, I believe that clothes might change people behaver for two reasons.

First, Changing behaver are kind of respect for high clothes. Some people believe if you wear high class clothes, you have to change your personality to match with your dresses .For instance, every year my mother's family have meeting, and in this meeting women wear expensive clothes, and their behaviors are different. They look very serious. It affected me because some of women I know their attitude when they don't were these dresses. I asked them for reasons of changing behaviors, they told me that because it respects for dresses to have artificial behaver. As we can see, if women don't wear theses kind of clothes, they will not change their behaviors.

Second, some companies require for their employs to change their behaviors when they wear work suit. Companies are care about their customer; thus, worker have to be more polite. For example, One day I visited my brother who works in hotel. I was very surprised because his behaviors very different .To illustrate, my brother likes to make jokes and to be funny, but he looks serious in his job. As we see, my brother would not change his behaver if he doesn't wear a suit.

In sum, people have different behaviors when they were quality clothes. For two reasons, people believe that when you were clothes' high value, you should respect that by changing your behaviors. Another reason, companies require for employs to adopt their behaviors during work. Everyone should keep their real attitude.
Some people from past until now spend BELIEVE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO SPEND A high amount of money for clothes. Since it is very significant for people who are care for looking TO CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. I believe that there are different views about if clothes change people behaviors REASONS AS TO WHY PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR CHANGE ACCORDING TO HOW THEY DRESS . From my opinion, I believe that clothes might change people'S behaver BEHAVIOR for two reasons.

First, Changing behaver are kind of respect for high clothes EXPENSIVE CLOTHES CAN CHANGE A PERSON'S BEHAVIOR. Some people believe if you wear high class clothes, you have to change your personality to match with your dresses OUTFIT .For instance, every year my mother's family have A meeting, and in AT this meeting, women wear expensive clothes, and their behaviors are different. They look very serious. It affected me because some of THE women I know their attitude when they don't were these dresses WHO WERE PART OF THE GROUP WERE WOMEN I KNEW AND THEY HAD A DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR WHEN THEY WERE NOT DRESSED FOR THEIR MEETING. I asked them for reasons of changing behaviors TO EXPLAIN THE CHANGE IN THEIR ATTITUDE AND , they told me that because it respects for dresses to have artificial behaver. PEOPLE RESPECT THEIR CLOTHES SO THEY NEED TO HAVE AN ARTIFICIAL BEHAVIOR As we can see, if women don't wear theses kindS of clothes, they will not change their behaviors.

Second, some companies require for their employEEs to change their behaviors when they wear A work suit. Companies are care about their customerS; thus, workerS have to be more polite. For example, One day I visited my brother who works in A hotel. I was very surprised because his behaviors WAS very different FROM WHEN HE WAS AT HOME .To illustrate, my brother likes to make jokes and to be funny, but he looks serious in WHEN AT his job. As we see, my brother would not change his behaver BEHAVIOR WHEN if he doesn't wear a suit.

In sum, people have different behaviors when they were quality clothes. For two reasons, people believe that when you were clothes' OF high value, you should respect that by changing your behaviors . Another reason, IS THAT companies require for employs EMPLOYEES to adopt their A SERIOUS behaviors during work WHILE WORKING. Everyone should keep their real attitude.

-----

Not a bad first effort Mohammed. You understood the prompt and, although you had some difficulty with spelling and explaining yourself,. you still managed to make yourself understood by the reader. Your opinion was clear and supported by acceptable personal experience examples. I believe that you have the potential to further perfect your written English language skills as you progress with your practice tests. Just make sure to pay attention to your spelling. You often misspelled the keyword for the essay and that will definitely lose you points in an actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / A varieties of clothes change people - correct my essay for TOEFL practice