variety is the spice of life - making life worthwhile

sadia22 1 / 1  
Variety is the spice of life

It is human nature that it wants change. It becomes fade up of monotonous events happening in their life. Without this change life become stagnant and dull. Variety or change make life interesting and attractive. Without this desire of change life would be so dull and boring. Variety in its all forms is attractive for human nature.

for example in the field of fashion everybody wants to adopt new trends of fashion and in order to remain updated different fashion magazines and newspapers are followed. It helps not only fashion designer economically but also gives psychological satisfaction to customers by making them attractive.

Similarly in the field of knowledge on every stage in life there is desire to learn new things. This learning process continues throughout the whole life. Successful persons in life are those who always remain busy in learning in every field. By this process of learning new things they not only satisfy human nature but also become successful in their life.

In addition to it in daily life we sometimes want new friends in our life to make it more chill and cool. However it does not mean that we become bored of our old friends but we want something new in our life. This desire is fulfilled by making new friends in addition to old friends. So process of friendship continues in the whole life.

Summing up it may be said that variety is the spice of life. Change or variety in its all forms make life attractive, bearable and worthy to live. Monotonous life without any variety would be dull and not worthy to live. So in order to make life attractive a room or space should always be kept empty for variety change or innovation or in other words change or variety should be welcomed in its all forms.

please evaluate my essay.check grammar mistakes, sentence structure, essay structure etc
Anouar 12 / 35  
"To sum up" maybe better
It becomes fade up of monotonous events happening in their life.

Change helps us get rid of the feeling of monotonous and keeps our lives challenged with new beginnings.
forFor example, in the field of fashion, everybody wants to adopt new fashion trends of fashion and in order to remainupdated different fashion magazines and newspapers are followed.stay updated and trendy.

Similarly inthe field ofas far as theknowledge is concerned, inon every stage in life there is a desire to learn new things.
Anouar 12 / 35  
The topic is quite rich that's why, it needs more analyze.So I think you need to re-write your arguments in order to cover the subject.

Home / Writing Feedback / variety is the spice of life - making life worthwhile