Various principal communication skills of an employee in a workplace

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Writing Task I (November 1, 2016)

The table provides an information of the result of two questionnaires about common communication skills were the employees usually used in their jobs in 1997 and 2006. The forms of questionnaires were has given are divided into two items that consist of the external communication skills item and the internal communication skills item by percentage. Overall, the results have shown that the external communication had been essential skills which were often used by an employee rather than the internal communication skills, and a skill of dealing with people had been the highest skill usage in external communication skills rather than others competencies of communication.

Based on the table data, the dealing with people skill had slightly increased by 5 % in 2006 since in 1997 and had become the highest
percentage of communication skill usage by the employee rather than other competencies in external and internal communication in the workplace. On the other hand, the listening carefully to colleagues had been the second higher communication skill usage by the employee in the workplace and also had increased by 5 % in 2006 with 47 % before started at 38 % in 1997.

However, based on the data information, the employees argue that the selling a product or service are not too important used and had been the lowest competency skill usage after had decreased by 3 % in 2006 with only 21 % of external communication type usage. While the employees argue that making speech or presentation skills in internal communication competencies is not too worried and had been the lowest percentage of all competencies communication skills with only 11 % in 2006 after increased by 4 % since in 1997.

(287 words)

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello indah! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) ... common communication skills werewhich the employees usually ...
(2) The forms of questionnaires werewhich has given, are divided into two itemsparts that consist of the external communication skills item and the internal communication skills itemwhich are measured by percentage.

(3) Overall, the results have shownshow that the external communication ...
(4) ... andIn addition, a skill of dealing with people had beenwas the highest skill usage in external communication ...
(5) had becomebecame the highest percentage of communication skill usage by the employee rather ...
(6) On the other hand, the percentage of listening carefully to colleagues had beenwas the second higher (...) increased by 5 % in 2006 with 47 % before started at 38 % in 1997.from 38% in 1997 to 47% in 2006

(7) (...) selling a product or service arewas not too important usedskill and had been the lowest competency skill usage after had decreaseddecreasing by 3 % in 2006

Home / Writing Feedback / Various principal communication skills of an employee in a workplace