Vietnamese blockbusters and Hollywood blockbusters

linh_592002 1 / -  

blockbusters comparison

Blockbusters are absolutely very good cinematography works, so they always have numerous viewers and achieve great commercial success. This essay is going to compare blockbusters of the biggest film industry - Hollywood and those of Vietnam - a small country in the world.

A significant difference is quality. Firstly, Hollywood has far more blockbusters than Vietnamese ones. People these days are likely to enjoy some categories like fictional, violent and action movies, which are well-developed by Hollywood. To illustrate, Marvel series films about superheroes are on top of the world in terms of the rating. Hollywood blockbusters not only include so many gripping plots, but the cinematic effect is also professional and lively as well. That is the reason why they are watched so widely. On the other hand, movies in Vietnam are often series of romantic or psychological dramas about real life. Moreover, it seems Vietnamese cinematic technology is not skillful enough to make attractive scenes. Consequently, they are hardly influential to many people.

The next difference is actors. The actors in Hollywood blockbusters are selected carefully from various countries. They tend to be experienced so that they can be flexible in expressing emotions and handle every scene. In addition, they have already had a certain number of fans all over the world. As a result, those actors play an important part in making a film into a blockbuster. In contrast, there are rarely foreigners in blockbusters of Vietnam. Almost the cast are Vietnamese who are not well-known, thus they cannot attract many people worldwide. That is one of the reasons why there are few Vietnamese blockbusters although some films are so excellent.

Besides the contrasts, they also have their similarities. Each of them are built with the director's enthusiasm and much assistance from the others. Their works contain meanings and lessons of life in order that the viewers can understand and learn from them.

In conclusion, these two kinds of blockbusters have both differences and similarities. There are rather many aspects that Hollywood blockbusters outweigh Vietnamese ones such as the quality and the actors. However, the meaningful lessons of all these works delivered to us are the same.
The original topic basis is not clearly interpreted in the first paragraph.The writer opens with an opinion about cinematography, then goes on to discuss a totally different focus. The writer fails to provide a clear topic restatement and opinion presentation. Which is the actual topic, cinematography or a comparison discussion? This is a highly confusing opening statement. It goes in 2 different discussion directions.

The conclusion speaks of differences and similarities. However, only differences are present in both discussion paragraphs. It is safe to say that the writer failed to create a discussion outline before writing this paper. Even worse, he did not check for prompt compliance after writing it. Add to these the grammar problems and you can see why this is a failing score essay. It barely addresses whatever the original prompt is.

Home / Writing Feedback / Vietnamese blockbusters and Hollywood blockbusters