[TASK 1] How many Vietnamese students studied in three different countries over a 15 years period

mamoru22 1 / -  

the average number of Vietnamese students studying in France, Russia and America

The line graph compares how many Vietnamese students studying in three different countries over a period of 15 years.
Overall, the number of Vietnamese students has education in America and France increased significantly during the period shown, while the figure for Russia decreased. And it is noticeable that American schools were the most popular in Vietnamese students.

In 2000, over 3.5 million students were studying in France which was higher than the figures for Russia and American about 3 million and 1.6 million students, respectively. Five years later, the number of Vietnamese learners in France and Russia decreased by 1 million students. In contrast, there was an increase to 2 million students in the number of Vietnamese pupils came to America to study.

From 2000 to 2005, there was a significant increase to 5 million students studying in America. Meanwhile, the figure for France also increased by more than 2 million students after remained stable for 5 years. Vietnamese pupils seemed less interested in Russia as the number of students studying in this nation decreased and hit a low of less than 2 million students in 2010 but then gradually increased to 2.5 million students at the end of the period

Writing 201 words is stretching the writing time too close. With only 20 minutes to complete this task the student should not use this paper to showcase his vocabulary. Anywhere from 175 to 290 words will already accomplish that intention. Remember the idea is to present the best summarized analysis of the image data. The instruction does not require an over extended presentation. Keeping it short will also limit the possibility of multiple grammar and punctuation errors that could negatively affect the sectional scores.

Create a proper first paragraph by combining the summary + trending statement. That will allow you to receive a better TA score since the C+C presentation for the paragraph will be complete. Avoid using stand alone single sentences since that is not a complete paragraph presentation. Always use at least 3 sentences representing the task requirements in the summary to gain a strong opening score.

There are LR problems in the presentation as evidence by the writer's confusion regard the correct referencing between the country and the citizen in his presentation. It creates a confusing discussion target. There are also instances where the explanations are difficult to understand due to incorrect sentence structure and improper or missing punctuation marks. All of these problem points could lead to a failing GRA and C+C scores.

The writer should get a better idea as to why a short essay may be better written than a wordy essay in the long run. Scoring well depends on proper editing and proofreading rather than just vocabulary usage.

Home / Writing Feedback / [TASK 1] How many Vietnamese students studied in three different countries over a 15 years period