IELTS Task 1, Viewers watch the channels One News - the line graph conclusions

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
A breakdown of the number of viewers who watch the channels One News divided by four time periods in over years and is measured by million is depicted in the line graph. Overall it can be seen that three schedules are began from the first month, whereas one is starting in the fourth month.

In the first fourth month, three of the schedules have three different movements. The number of 6pm schedule starts at 4.9 million and then it decreases to 3.9 million. The number is near with the number of 9.30 at 3.8 and it begins at 3.2million. In another case, the rate of 1 pm remains stable at 1.3 million.

On the other hand, starting May there are some motions. The figure for 11 pm begins at 0.2 million and then rockets at 4.1 on August, when the number of 9.30 plugs deeply to 1 million. In the end period of survey, the rate of 11pm decrease to around 1 million as the last position and the other ranks are showed same as in the starting month.

Masfufah 10 / 12  
A breakdown of the number of viewers who watch thea channels One News (the channel just one, do not add up the new information ) divided by four time periods in over years and is measured by million, (do not forget put comma, because it can be double verb if you do not put comma here ) is depicted in the line graph. Overall, (here, you need comma ) it can be seen that three schedules are began (begun ) (Passive BE + PP ) from the first month, whereas ...

On the other hand, starting May, there are some motions.
... and then rockets at 4.1 on August, (you do not need comma here, SV connector SV ) when the number of 9.30 ...

Here my correction. hopefully, Those help.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1, Viewers watch the channels One News - the line graph conclusions