Do violence and immorality in the media make our society more dangerous and immoral?

hugh_ng 3 / 9  
Many among us like to blame violence and immorality in the media for a "decline in morals" in society. Yet these people seem to have lost touch with logic. Any objective examination shows that our society is far less violent or exploitative than virtually any society in the past. Early humans murdered and enslaved each other with astonishing regularity, without the help of gangsta rap or Jerry Bruckheimer films

Assignment: Do violence and immorality in the media make our society more dangerous and immoral?

Violence and immortality have raised many questions recently. The tough fact is that we should not apply force or any other method including military to make the problem settled down since mental illness needs mental cures. However, many today sociologists and psychologists blame media for imposing bad habits and violent scenes on our generations, which make a fuss about entertainment as a whole. Instead, many factors can be responsible for the change of humans behaviour.

Everyone was born with good and evil innate traits but what makes it grow into a complete manner of itself is the environment. Chinese often say "Near dark ink, get dark soul". The surrounding with robbers, slumbers, killers cannot help a new comer to become goood citizen but, inversely, a dwelling with friendly friends, helpful neighbours, educated people is indeed a wise place to live in since it makes an impact on the dwellers in a great extent.

More to the point, media, to be specific, television programs, do not do harm to the viewers themselves but the thing we should keep eyes on is the micmicking. A recent research in human's brains led by two professors Milan Kay and Simon Flex in NUS university reveals that we are easily excited after seeing or watching violent scene but the reason to kill or murder does not come from flim, but is resulted in ill-mental brain. There are many ways to cause ill-mental suffering, the most possible one is from badly treated children by their parents or who lives in with them. The whole thing can draw a perfect picture rather than a tiny spot cannot say a big drawing. So, to blame for media is indeed innocent.

To a further degree, the rate of violence and immortality is still at a high level although presidents all over the countries have tried hard to abate the harsh curve. Turn back to the ancient time, no violent film could also induce a murderer and tyrant. So, the demandatory actions do not exclude any one on earth, we should work as a whole to diminish the evil since two hands are impossible to deal but thounsands of them can be a powerful force. Problems are always existent from time to time to get rid of them is illogical but to deal with them is a nice choice after all.
Violence and immorality have raised many questions recently.

The tough fact is that we should not apply force or any other method including military ---especially since the military would be a crazy way to try to cure violence!---to make the problem settled down since mental illness needs mental cures.

However, many today sociologists and psychologists blame the media for imposing bad habits and violent ...

Everyone was born with good and evil innate traits, but what makes it grow into a complete manner of itself is the environment.

When surroundedby robbers, thieves , and killers, one cannot help a new comer to become good citizen but, inversely, a dwelling with ...

...we are easily excited after seeing or watching a violent scene but the reason to kill or murder does not come from film , but is resulted from an ill-mental brain.

So, the de mandatory actions do not exclude any one on earth, we should work as a whole to diminish the evil since two hands are impossible to deal with but thousands of them can be a powerful force.

Have fun in school and good luck!
:)
mvlauria94 2 / 4  
Violence and immortality have raised many questions recently.(too plain sentence, add something catchy to begin your speech) The tough fact is that we should not apply force or any other method including military to make the problem settled down since mental illness needs mental cures. However, many today sociologists and psychologists today blame media for imposing bad habits and violent scenesby showing violent scenes on the mediaon our generations , making a fuss about entertainment as a whole. Instead, many factors can beare responsible for the change ofinhumanshuman behaviour.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do violence and immorality in the media make our society more dangerous and immoral?