Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Writing Feedback   Posts: 3

Violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18

anggicaroot 20 / 25 3  
Question :
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teachers.

Answer :

A recent study an in increase in the number of crime rates throughout the youngsters under 18 years old. The mainly reason of this phenomena is mass young child lack of social education and emotional from families and teachers. I would argue that children feel careless from their parents, while teachers could help to control the teenagers from their bad activities.

Parents and teachers encourage youngster to extremely pay attention on their academic studies. Circumstances at school are worse for teenagers due to high score on all of subject education. Youngsters are under pressure and stressful , if they should study hard to produce proud for their families. Consequently, youngster under the age 16 attempt to find reveal in dangerous criminals society such us violence, crime, drugs and others. It is badly for teenagers future because violent crime in their environment.

On the other hand, teachers could useful to reduce the wide range of crime rates. Teacher who teach their student at school, automatically can renewable mindset of teenagers to avoid crime in society. Because of the fact that youngster acquire protection and support from their relative, is helpful to banned crime rates from environment. As a result, youngsters would know disadvantages of violent for their future, so violent crime could decrease gradually in environment.

To sum up, it is according to the latest report about rose of violent in society among youngster under the age of 18. Mass psychologist said the most popular reason of this condition is children lose information about sociality and emotional learning from their relative. Parents are rarely take care of their children, although teachers are really need to give advice to control the number of crime between youngsters and their activities.

Diqon 10 / 56 12  
Parents and teachers encourage youngster to extremelypay tooattention on their academic studies. Circumstances at school are worse for teenagers due to high score on all of subject educationschooling subjects. Youngsters are under pressure and stressful , if they should study hard to produce proud for their families. Consequently, youngster under the age 16 attemptsto find reveal in dangerous criminals society such us violence, crime, drugs and others. It is badly for teenagers future because violent crime in their environment.there is none correlation the result of study hard and criminality. I suggest you give thoughts suitable in the fact.

On the other hand, teachers could be useful to reduce the wide range of crime rates. Teacher who teach their student at school, automatically can be renewable a mindset of teenagers to avoid a crime act in society. Because of the fact that youngster acquires protection and support from their relative, this is helpful to banned crime rates from environment.

To sum up, it is according to the latest report about rose of violent in society among youngster [...]in your conclusion you only need to rephrase you topic sentence between the first and second paragraph.do not put new idea in you conclusion.
mack1738 3 / 6 4  
A recent study an in increase in the number of crime rates throughout the youngsters under 18 years old. The mainlymain reason offor this phenomena is mass young child lack of social education and emotional support from families and teachers among children . I would argue that children feel careless from their parents, while teachers could help to control the teenagers from their bad activities.I do not understand this sentence, maybe you meant to say "Parents do not show enough love to their children and teachers do not control children from misbehaving" ? If this is your thesis, it should be a strong statement and should not begin with "I would argue"

Parents and teachers encourage youngsteryoungsters to extremely pay attention onpay extreme attention to their academic studies. Circumstances at school are worse for teenagers due to high score on all of subject educationWhat does this mean? I suggest you elaborate on this more because it does not make sense.. Youngsters are under pressure and stressful, if they should study hard to produce proud for their families.Younsters are under extreme pressure and stress as they are encouraged to study hard to make their families proud. Consequently, youngsters under the age 16 attempt to find reveal in dangerous criminals societycriminal activity such usas violence, crime, drugs and others.and drugs.It is badly for teenagers future because violent crime in their environment.I also do not understand this sentence. Maybe you meant to say "These activities can have a negative effect on teenager's future." ?

Home / Writing Feedback / Violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18