Essay about my visit to a friend and his wife's problems

undidiamaka 4 / 9  
My topic is how I visit my friend suddenly something happen to his wife: There was one day I visit my friend, and not known that his wife was pregnant suddenly something happen. As we are eating dinner that night his wife fell down and died, immediately we took her to hospital to find out if the baby still alive, when we arrived to the hospital doctor start operation right away. When the doctor brought out the baby, he tell us that the baby still alive, and my friend kneel down on his knees to pray to God, as far as the baby is alive please you should bring his wife to alive. Immediately his wife continues to breathe again, and come back to life everyone out there was happy. Meanwhile I have heard the same story couple year's age, but this particular one was different from the one I heard. In other hand is good to trust in God, and also have faith, because if my friend does not have faith his wife could not be alive today.

After his wife come back to alive doctor tell us that she would stay in hospital for five days before they can discharge her. My friend was over happy, and all he has to say that night is so far his wife is alive he doesn't bother if she stays one month in hospital. My friend and I went back to his residence that night, and when we get house he called all his homebody to tell them what happen to him, and how is important to believe in God. My friend could not sleep night, because he told me that could not believe what God has done for him, and he doesn't know where to start thanking him. When day break he told me that he cannot wait for five days to bring his wife home, because is too far for him. In additionally I went back to my house in the following day, and tell my parent what has happen and that why I did not come back that night. And they told me I did a well.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai..

You wrote you friend's wife fell down and died..

what about changing the word died..To unconcious..
Hope you are not a professional to confrim a death..

: doctors will not operate a dead mother unless her baby is alive..

:tell that the baby was healthy or in good condition...

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about my visit to a friend and his wife's problems