TASK 2: visitors must follow local customs since it is the main way to preserve local culture

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion
.

A rigorous regulation has been implemented in some countries in order to protect local wisdom due to culture gap effect. They assume that holidaymakers are supposed to adapt local tradition and behavior. Others argue, however, that local resident should respect cultural differences. I personally believe that visitor must follow local customs since it is the main way that they use to preserve local wisdom.

There is no doubt that cultural difference become pivotal issue for tourism mass. Despite the fact that some countries already conduct strict rule to protect local customs, others argue that native inhabitants must respect variety of culture without any intervention. Most European country, for instance, they release every holidaymaker to expose their culture as the differences precisely make acculturation to strengthen local wisdom. However, it should not be forgotten that tourism brings significant ramifications both of good and bad effect. Sometimes, some cultures are not appropriate for another country.

The essential problem that local people are supposed to overcome is cultural decadence. Some people believe that ecotourism is the best method to protect local culture. By conducting ecotourism, tourists strive to be culturally respectful and have minimal effect on host country. Indonesia implemented ecotourism since 2015. It designed well organized tour so that visitors still enjoy their journey even though they must follow some regulations. For example, dayak tribe over special tour for those who want try ancient life. Visitor must respect applicable social norms in this tribe such as using black dress. As a result, dayak tribe succeed make their culture rule as their strength to attract tourists.

To sum up, cultural differences has brought potential risk for society. Some people believe that only with respecting each other will save society. On the other hand, some country has strict authority for protecting their citizens by intervening holidaymakers to follow local rules.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hi, Sofi :)

The first paragraph:
There is no doubt that cultural differenceS become [subject - verb agreement]a pivotal issue for tourism mass.

... countries already conduct strictstringent ruleS to protect local customs,

... without any interventionS .

Most European countrycountries , for instance, they release[inappropriate word] every holidaymaker to ....

The second paragraph:
For example, dayak tribe overoffersa special tour for those who want to try ancient life.

Note:
Your common mistakes is subject-verb agreement and the function of article

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 2: visitors must follow local customs since it is the main way to preserve local culture