Visitors should be respectful of the local heritage because it will give them a memorable experience

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Every country has their own culture that makes some peope believe that when they travel to a country, they have to adapt with the local customs and the behaviour. However, others argue that the host country should accept the visitors' culture and understand it. In my view, the travellers should follow the customs while the local should preserve their culture but still treat the tourists friendly.

The main reason why travelling to other country is always interesting is because the travellers will experience something new which is different from their usual activities. Not only seeing the scenic landscape but also understanding the local culture make them feeling amazed. Certainly, they have to follow the local customs to really feel the impression. It makes their knowledge broader than when they only stay to not try to have it. It can also be a way to appreciate it. Furthermore, the local will be happy if the visitors want to learn more about their tradition such as the traditional music and dance, their vernacular language, and so on. It makes them priceless even they will treat you as their family.

In addition, the local people have to be kind and accept them in order to make them comfortable during the trip. However, they do not suppose to change their culture into the foreign culture to prevent it from the cultural shift. It is important to remain their unique culture to keep sustainable.

In conclusion, it is important for the visitors to follow the local heritage because it will give them a memorable experience. Also it will be perfect if the local keep their cultures and make a good relation with the visitors.The point is how they can tolerate each other.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
hi ella, i would like to focus on your introduction paragraph

i think using your own words is better than repeating those from the question.
here my suggestion introduction:
Every nation has their own culture that makes people have to adapt to the local cultures and the tradition. However, others argue that the native inhabitants should accept the visitors' culture and understand it. In my view, the travellers should follow the native customs while the locals should preserve their culture but still treat the tourists friendly.

keep writing
bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha Ashela, these are my thoughts:

... culture that makes some peope(misspelling) believe that when they travel ...
However, others argue that the host country should ...

The main reason why travelling to other countryother countries is always interesting ...

Furthermore, the local will be happyI think this less strong to be an explanation if the visitors want ...
... their vernacular language,and so onavoid this phrase .

In additionyou'd better use an appropriate linking word to explain contras statement , the local people have to be kind (...) (overall, make this stronger)

... keep their cultures and make a good relationsocial relationship with the visitors.The point is how they can tolerate each other.

Home / Writing Feedback / Visitors should be respectful of the local heritage because it will give them a memorable experience