task 1. visits abroad made by UK residents from 1994 to 1998 by purpose and destination

Bob brother 15 / 22  
The given charts below illustrate the quantity of visits abroad made by United Kingdom residents between 1994 and 1Э98 by purpose and destination.

Throughout the period shown, the primary reason in each category why
people went abroad was to spend their holiday. It is also noticeable that majority of people preferred to visit western countries for aII-purposes. (Holiday, business, visits to loved one and other reasons)

In 1994. more than 15 million people went to abroad for holiday, while
next popular reason is trade for 3,155 people. By contrast, less than
2,700 visitors went foreign counties in order to see friends and relatives. Finally, almost 1000 visitors went abroad for other personal
reasons. Over the following 4 years, there was a gradual increase of number of visitors by purpose of visit. Only in 1995 people showed the
decrease in each reason category.

It is clear from the second table that 19,371 visitors visited Western
countries in 1994. Until 1998, number of visitors increased slowly in western, north and other areas. However, again in 1995 people .
decreased who visit abroad in categories.

You follow a very good structure and also a tone that is appropriate for report writing :)

Throughout the period shown , the primary reason in each category why UK people went abroad was to spend their holiday. It is also noticeable that majority of people preferred to visit western countries for aII-purposes. (such as Holiday, business, visits to loved one and other reasons)

Good job!
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
I like your tone in this task.

In 1994. more than 15 million people went to abroad for holiday

this is not a sentence, better you change the pull stop with comma

Home / Writing Feedback / task 1. visits abroad made by UK residents from 1994 to 1998 by purpose and destination