Vocational training is needed - there is lack of qualified workers such as electricians and plumbers

huyn2511 1 / -  

Many people go to university for academic study

Concerning the issue of study people hold different views.Whilst an army of people persist the idea that students attend university to further their education.The others are of the opinion that they should be pursued vocational training .This essay will elaborate these two schools of thoughts with some facts being closely examined.

It is undeniable that the many benefits of higher academic study entice a large number of people to attend university. First of all, students who have a university degree can find quality and well-paying jobs. This is because students going to university would acquire professional knowledge for a particular type of work,such as teacher,doctor,lawyer.Moreover, students can learn many other soft skills such as presentation skills, communication skills, negotiation skills, teamwork skills. These skills will help support well in establishing relationships; as well as achieve high efficiency in future work.

However, I agree that more people should be encouraged to do vocational training because of the following reasons.Firstly, students who do vocational training could reduce their time in study. Because completing a program in vocational schools takes less time than that in ordinary colleges or universities. In Vietnam, for example, it takes about two years to complete electrical vocational training, while they would need at least four years if they go to university for academic study. Another reason is that vocational training specializes in providing students with vocational education and technical skills. As a result, students could gain practical working skills quickly in actual situations, and they would find it easy to perform particular tasks when they start a job as a worker. Furthermore, vocational training could become the key to the lack of qualified workforce question. Currently, many projects have been slow down due to the insufficiency of laborers, especially for the electricity system and water system. In contrast to the limited demand of the academic workforce, skillful laborers are always in high requirement in all countries.

In summary, studying at a university or a vocational school has different benefits. I believe that each choice is fair and necessary for modern society.
This essay will elaborate these two schools of thoughts with some facts being closely examined.

This shows the part of the discussion instruction that you did not understand. You are discussing the 2 different ideas without offering a clear opinion on the topic. There is no response to the question: " To what extent do you agree or disagree? " You did not offer a measured response anywhere in the essay. An error of this kind will result in a failed TA score due to a lack of clear opinion. Add the wrong discussion format, from a single opinion in the original, to a comparison essay in your version, and you can see why the remaining scoring sections cannot help you pass the test . How can you pass when you did not understand the instructions and write the response as instructed? Always respond and write as per given instructions. double check everything, make sure your writing is in order before submission.

Home / Writing Feedback / Vocational training is needed - there is lack of qualified workers such as electricians and plumbers