Walking around in the country comes to the top list of the reason for visiting the New Zealand

mem77 62 / 98 6  
International Visitors to New Zealand : reason for visit

The bar chart gives information about the reason of visitors to visit New Zealand. It has a five reasons for coming to that country, such as go to the museum, do a boat sport, climb the volcano mountains, looking for scenery, and than just walking around surroundings the country. And also at the left side of line, it has percentage of the reason to come to New Zealand. Overall, walking around on that country comes to the top list based on the chart.

According to the bar chart, walking comes to the first list and mostly reason of visitors, which is around eighty-five percent. The second most popular purpose of holidaymaker is sightseeing the scenery, with around seventy percent. If we make comparison between the first list and the second list, it has a range no more than twenty percent. And then, the third place comes to boat to surround a river or lake, which has fifty percent.

Forty-five percent comes from visiting volcanoes as the other reasons to go to New Zealand. For the least and the last, goes to visit museums, it has forty percent according to the chart. And also the range of fourth list with the last one is no more than five percent.

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
hi mem77,
here are my suggestions.
keep writing !

==> It they hashavea five reasons for coming to thatthe country,

==> ..., climb the volcano mountains, lookinglook for scenery, and than just or walkingto have a walk around surroundings the country

==>And also at the left side of line (i think, its better to explain directly what the data presents) , it has percentage of the ...

==> Overall, walking around on thatin the country comes to the top list based on the chart . (you explained already at the prior sentence)

==>According to the bar chart, walking comes to the ... (you give a repetitive explanation about the walking )

Home / Writing Feedback / Walking around in the country comes to the top list of the reason for visiting the New Zealand