Wasting production in Six different countries in twenty years period presented in Table

anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
A breakdown of the number of wasting output in several countries from 1980 to 2000, a 20-year periods presented in table. Overall, the amount of waste producing increased gradually. In any case, America saw the highest waste production, while the figure for Portugal and Ireland showed reverse.

It is noticeable that US was by far the most popular of waste output for the majority of twenty years period. However, there was a dramatic rose from 1980 to 2000 by 61 over the year. Compared to Portugal and Ireland stood at under 2, by 2000, the number of waste producing in both countries grew minimally to 5, which was the low level of waste production.

By contrast, in 1980 waste production in Japan was representing at 28, while in Poland just at 4. Interestingly though, Korea produced none waste in the beginning of period, but it had upwards trend over following 20 years at 19. As the same way, the waste output in Japan and Poland rose gradually to 53 (Japan) and 6.6 (Poland).

mualla 19 / 92 28  
Hello let me give you my grammar suggestions:

in several countries from 1980 to 2000, a 20-year periodsis presented in table.

In any caseThe figure shows that America saw the highest waste production, while the figure for Portugal and Ireland showed reversesaw the lowest .

However, there was a dramatic roseincrease from 1980 to 2000 by 61 over the yearyears .

... Japan was representingrepresented at 28, while in Poland just at 4.

Interestingly though , Korea did not produce wasteproduced none waste in the beginning of period, but it had upwardsan upward trend over the following 20 years at 19. As the same wayLikewise , the waste output in Japan ...

This is a solid piece of interpretation for the figure. My only advice for you is that you may want to word things a little bit differently. And use google for any phrases in your writing. For instance, use likewise instead of as the same way . Just look up transition words and phrases that will fit into your writing. In this way, you will find your writing flowing smoothly. If you finish your revision I can look at it again, if you would like.
sus_007 5 / 20  
By contrast, in 1980 waste production in Japan was representing at 28, while in Poland just at 4.

In contrast, the 1980's waste production of Japan was represented as 28, while for Poland it was just 4
Jeremy Newcastl 4 / 8 2  
In contrast, the 1980's waste production of (write in instead) Japan was represented ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Wasting production in Six different countries in twenty years period presented in Table