IELTS - I would watch the events live once or twice every month and watch the rest of them on TV

ianisafk 1 / -  
Question:
Some people think that seeing live events is better than watching them on TV. Others think that it is better to watch the same events on television at home. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

Essay:
Nowadays, an increasing number of events, such as concerts, football games and musical play, are provided to publics. Some people think that it is better to watch such events in-person while others believe that watching them on TV is better. Personally, I think both sides are reasonable.

Understandably, there are many merits of seeing live events. To start with, seeing events in live gives audiences better viewing experience. People can choose to focus on particular one play who is their favorite and watch his every moves, or have an outlook of the whole game whenever he wants, while others only cloud watch whatever on the screen if they choose to watch the game on TV. Moreover, it is more enjoyable to watch events in-person. People are able to cheer up their favorite team with other fans or sing their favorite song along with the singer. By doing this, they can really put themselves into the events and have so much fun with them.

On the other hand, the advantages of watching events on TV are obvious. One such advantage is that it is free. TV offers viewers a ultimate free way to entertaining, while normally a ticket of one event is over $100. This would help people to relieve from their financial burdens. In addition, people who can have more relative information thought watching events on TV. TV hosts normally have professional background to explain the strategies that two team were using and give more background information on each players. This would help audiences have better understanding of the games.

In conclusion, I believe both arguments can hold its ground, and personally, I would go to site to watch events once or twice every month and watch the rest of them on TV.
Dapocalypse7 3 / 7 1  
In conclusion, I believe both arguments can hold itstheir ground, and personally, I would go to site to these watch events once or twice every month on the internet and watch the rest of them on my television.

On the other hand, there are many advantages to watching events on TV as it is free cheaper than going to the live event where a ticket for such an event could cost up to $100. Television offers viewers a cheaper alternative to watching live events for entertainment as viewers can watch events in the comfort of their own home and does not require additional fees.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - I would watch the events live once or twice every month and watch the rest of them on TV