Water in Agricultural use - Writing task 1 - pie chart

tranhien 1 / 1  

The amount of water used

The pie chart compares the amount of using water for three purposes in six locations on the Earth. It can be clearly seen that while most areas in the world use water for agriculture, using water for Industry is an aim in North America and Europe.

The proportion of water in Agricultural use in Asia and Africa at over 80%, besides at 71% from South America. 19% of water in domestic use from South America, at 7% and 9% from Asia and Africa respectively. In South America and South East Asia, the water of industrial use has a minority of amount that just over 10%, furthermore Africa and Central Asia has a very small number.

The industry is a field using water the most in North America and Europe, at 48% and 53% respectively. In Europe, while the information shows that the data of water in Agricultural use at 32%, this accounted for 39% in North America. The amount of water in domestic use has a minority in both two areas, between 13% and 15%.

ronia85516 10 / 20 3  
I found out that there are some grammar mistakes:
... Asia and Africa are both at over 80%.
... amount that placed just over 10%,
Tran, while the analytical information of the essay is acceptable, your summary overview is not. The requirements of the summary overview are unchangeable. The overview summary must always include:

1. The topic
2. The reason
3. Measurement type
4. Other information
5. Trending sentence

The more appropriate presentation is therefore:

6 pie charts indicating the percentage of water use in 6 countries represented by North and South America, Europe, Africa, Central and South East Asia have been provided for review. The charts indicate the different methods by which water is used in these area are listed as industrial, agricultural, and domestic use. A quick analysis of the chart indicates that all 6 countries tend to use a major amount of water supply on its agricultural needs.

It is from that point you may continue your analytical presentation. The report that you created highlights how you have noted all of the important aspects of the charts so you did well, analysis wise. Save for the overview problem, I don't really see any major areas of concern in your presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Water in Agricultural use - Writing task 1 - pie chart